User Tag List

Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 82 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mzheng168 View Post
    i am keen to find out where i can buy them from when they are launched. it seems nobody has said anything yet...

They'll be sold thought the usual online retailers eg direct sports, central sports and the rest. As for physical shops, I've not a clue.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For start, they will be focusing on badminton specialty shops. You will find them in places where you will find top model badminton products.

I was told that in the beginning they don't plan to sell them to the big box general stores, so you won't see them in Target or department stores that sell low end backyard badminton stuff.

That may change later but for the beginning, they want to focus on the enthusiasts.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wintleboy View Post
    I have seen roomers that the Uk base of the Adidas Badminton Brand will be in Cheltenham ? Does anyone know if this is true ??
    Yup. I believe so.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Video review of the Adidas G-PRO shuttlecock (with disection at the end. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the adipower duoforce

Name:  179229_575860719109007_146867550_n.jpg
Views: 2331
Size:  55.3 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also does anyone know what standard players they will be sponsoring ?? Will it just be the top level players or will it be juniors showing potential ??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kwun, how does the Adidas G-PRO shuttlecock compare to Aeroplane Black since its decline in quality in recent years. since this was the second category class of Adidas's shuttlecock lineup, will you be getting an opportunity to do a review of its PREMIUM first class lineup shuttles?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Limited328 View Post
    @Kwun, how does the Adidas G-PRO shuttlecock compare to Aeroplane Black since its decline in quality in recent years. since this was the second category class of Adidas's shuttlecock lineup, will you be getting an opportunity to do a review of its PREMIUM first class lineup shuttles?
    basically the new Aeroplane black sucks. everyone here that i have talked to commented similarly. they changed the whole shuttlecock. the feather breaks easily, the cork collapse due to inferior particle cork used inside. the flight is still good but durability goes downhill by a lot, which is the best part about Aeroplane Black before.

the G-PRO seems to have replaced that. it has a similar medium stiff feel shuttlecock that seems to last long. as you can see the used shuttles in the video that they still look rather decent at the end of the game. there is still quite a lot of life left in them. While i cannot say that the G-PRO is as good as the old Aeroplane Black, it is pretty close. I can do a A/B comparison to see.

as for the G-COMP. i will try to ask for one tube to test. i was told that the G-COMP is the absolute best shuttle they offer, the best quality material as well as the strictest QC bin. i also suspect that they will come with a premium pricing though as we might expect from the best quality. (i wasn't told how much)

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Limited328 View Post
    I don't think this was the second class category shuttle but rather AS40 to AS50. The G stands for Goose I assume now since there is also a D-series which I now assume should stand for Duck.
    Finally understood what Kwun called the top of the line: G-Comp, which means G-Premium must be lower in line. I count 6 goose and 2 duck shuttles ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 02-20-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    I don't think this was the second category shuttle but rather AS40 to AS50. The G stands for Goose I assume now since there is also a D-series which I now assume should stand for Duck.
    Finally understood what Kwun called the top of the line: G-Comp, which means G-Premium must be lower in line. I count 6 goose and 2 duck shuttles ...
    yes. well spotted. there are in total 6 "G" shuttlecock models and 2 "D" shuttlecock models.

they are:

G-COMP
    G-PRO
    G-TOUR
    G-PREMIUM
    G-SERIES
    G-CLUB
    D-COURT
    D-TRAINING

the naming is slightly confusing given that i had used the word premium.

to clarify, the order above is the order from the best quality to the lowest quality. as you go down the list you would expect lower quality materials and less strict in the QC process, which in the production of shuttlecock means less stability or slightly less perfect appearance.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

First look video of the BT Feather:

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    First look video of the BT Feather:

this is really what i've been waiting for!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The shoes look good. If my Nike Kobe ever wear out (and if they come in size 13) I'd probably give them a try.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    The shoes look good. If my Nike Kobe ever wear out (and if they come in size 13) I'd probably give them a try.
    agree on the looks. Adidas do have a pedigree on shoe design and it would be expected for them to come up with something that will be pleasing to the eye. they also have a few colors available with that same design.

what i am curious is how they actually perform in the court. which i will find out tonight. the shoes is slightly narrow is still marked prototype so hopefully my review won't be biased due to that.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's alleady biased because you just scored a whole heap of free pre-production stuff

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    Video review of the Adidas G-PRO shuttlecock (with disection at the end. )
    Jesus Christ, you change shuttle when there's no feather broken? Unacceptable!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blindfury View Post
    Jesus Christ, you change shuttle when there's no feather broken? Unacceptable!
    they lasted a whole game so I kept it after the game ended. The durability is excellent.

Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 82 ... LastLast