User Tag List

Page 36 of 107 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 86 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cycril View Post
    well, kwun. You are like the holder of all the badminton forums, your ''name'' is like so popular, everyone is reading new things from you.
    hehe. i am just a crazy badminton fanatic who like to share stuff i know with everyone else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demo Days - http://www.sportart3.com/demodays/

At least they didn't forget Beirut this time around

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They forgot the entirety of Canada though unfortunately.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decoy View Post
    And N California... the guy is working on them as I was told...

5. Likes indrg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decoy View Post
    Unfortunately, Canada will not have any stock availability before the summer. They are still in discussion with several parties regarding the distribution of products, so things are still at an early stage.

I will try to see if I can organize some kind of demo day in Greater Montreal before the summer, but I am not sure that it is something that is possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you tested the Switch yet? The concept seems very interesting. What is the balance of the racket with and without the strip?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Demo Days - http://www.sportart3.com/demodays/

At least they didn't forget Beirut this time around
    Prolly a genuine error by an overly eager worker bee who scanned the list of countries capitals on his spreadsheet and clicked on Beirut instead of the one just above it, you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having read all the reviews and information on the facebook, i do feel that the line up is a bit confusing to me... It's not as easy to follow as the Yonex line up. Yonex's line up can be distinguished by different headheaviness. But Adidas line is not that simple... It seems every series has different head heaviness racket. It's more like Victor's. I am now really not sure which one to get to replace my BS09 for doubles if i am going to pick one from these rackets... and please give some review on the Adiprecission... Why did you pick the precission 88 but not Pro or Tour? what is the main difference between Pro and Tour?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mzheng168 View Post
    Having read all the reviews and information on the facebook, i do feel that the line up is a bit confusing to me... It's not as easy to follow as the Yonex line up. Yonex's line up can be distinguished by different headheaviness. But Adidas line is not that simple... It seems every series has different head heaviness racket. It's more like Victor's. I am now really not sure which one to get to replace my BS09 for doubles if i am going to pick one from these rackets... and please give some review on the Adiprecission... Why did you pick the precission 88 but not Pro or Tour? what is the main difference between Pro and Tour?
    The adipower line is similar to the Voltrics/Armortecs while the adizero line is similar to the Nanospeeds/Nanorays....don't see what your problem is. There's one lighter, speed-oriented and a more heavy, power-oriented line of rackets...that they don't have an own Arcsaber-like line doesn't bother me, not all manufacturers have to have the same line-up as Yonex after all. The Arcsabers weren't so distinguishable by head heaviness anyway (some Nanospeeds were HH than some Arcsabers...).
    That some adizero and adipower rackets have similar BPs doesn't mean they swing similarly, the adipowers have much higher weights and thus are actually more head heavy.
    Last edited by j4ckie; 02-23-2013 at 03:12 PM.

11. Likes betazone, kwun liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    The adipower line is similar to the Voltrics/Armortecs while the adizero line is similar to the Nanospeeds/Nanorays....don't see what your problem is. There's one lighter, speed-oriented and a more heavy, power-oriented line of rackets...that they don't have an own Arcsaber-like line doesn't bother me, not all manufacturers have to have the same line-up as Yonex after all. The Arcsabers weren't so distinguishable by head heaviness anyway (some Nanospeeds were HH than some Arcsabers...).
    That some adizero and adipower rackets have similar BPs doesn't mean they swing similarly, the adipowers have much higher weights and thus are actually more head heavy.
    exactly.

BP is only part of the equation. i can have a 300+mm BP but 7U racket and it will be head light.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

adipower and adizero is basically heavy and light. it is that simple.

precision however, takes some understanding, basically they are softer feeling racket that is supposed to be better for control. the weight and BP for precision series are kinda all over the place.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks. i understand BPs are not the same as the swing weights. What confused me is on the Adizero Pro's spec, it clearly stated it's a head heavy racket, i thought Adizero is a head light series regardless the BP. But in the Adipower Tour's spec, it says it's a even racket whereas i expect it to be a head heavy racket...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mzheng168 View Post
    thanks. i understand BPs are not the same as the swing weights. What confused me is on the Adizero Pro's spec, it clearly stated it's a head heavy racket, i thought Adizero is a head light series regardless the BP. But in the Adipower Tour's spec, it says it's a even racket whereas i expect it to be a head heavy racket...
    agree. their definition of balance and head heaviness is not as clear as we defined them to be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's exactly my point... some Nanospeeds have high BP but they still swings light because the weight isn't on the top of the head so Yonex still class them as head light racket...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the demo days somehow in relation to the release date in various countries? Or when can you actually buy things?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adizero Pro isn't head heavy. The target weight is 80g, even with the 295mm BP it's still light and fast...they just label the BP for those not familiar with the numbers (i.e. those that don't know 295+mm are head heavy etc)

19. Likes adidascanada liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re bp and wt specs, I wish that manufacturers also provide head wt too. At least that would give a better indication of swing wt. That way, we'll know at least how it swings on paper, instead of being in for a nasty surprise on the first swing on court.

21. Likes betazone liked this post
Page 36 of 107 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 86 ... LastLast