User Tag List

Page 4 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 104 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think it's good to start with the youngsters, similar to what apple did with their promotion of macs in elementary schools and jr high schools! Of course the difference in computers and OS systems is a bit larger than say... Rackets??????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the big brands are dropping the price so drastically, I'm sure it will affect the quality of the products sooner or later ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if Yonex is going to respond to ADIDAS entry by cutting prices then may I SHOUT OUT LOUD: HELLO NIKE, WHERE ARE YOU ? The PARTY IS HERE !!!

I look forward for Yonex to further discount CAB20sp in Malaysia to 50% from the current best deal of 35% that I can get ... then I will REALLY CLEAN OUT all the store's remaining 3UG5 and 3UG4 racquets ... (3 pcs left)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mummycarol View Post
    If the big brands are dropping the price so drastically, I'm sure it will affect the quality of the products sooner or later ..
    Quality will not be affected if you buy good and trusty "OLD RACQUETS" made before 2012 lor .... like the Cab20sp ... just don't buy NEW RACQUETS ...
    Last edited by maxout; 01-08-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not know if it has been mentioned before, but i have been informed that one of the best HK player has signed contract with Adidas. Looking forward for the official announcement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It just occurred to me that if there is a 42 day countdown until this range gets released wouldn't that mean that it's being released around the all England? Which would mean yonex has a launch planned around the same time. (usually) I wonder if this was really thought through

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decoy View Post
    It just occurred to me that if there is a 42 day countdown until this range gets released wouldn't that mean that it's being released around the all England? Which would mean yonex has a launch planned around the same time. (usually) I wonder if this was really thought through
    I think it is DONE ON PURPOSE ... full-scale attack on Yonex at its most prestigious tournament .... the Germans assault tactics - BLITZKREIG ....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    I think it is DONE ON PURPOSE ... full-scale attack on Yonex at its most prestigious tournament .... the Germans assault tactics - BLITZKREIG ....
    you just made my day

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wondering who are the chosen Wehrmacht a.k.a players sponsored by Adidas.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion, the important factor to be able to survive in badminton industry is which players did the brand sponsor. When big stars in the game for example Lin Dan, Lee Chong Wei, Taufik, & Gade changed their rackets, everybody will start talking about that particular racket which usually has not been released yet to the public. On the other hand, if a new racket has been released with next to zero brand ambassador in the game, you guys could tell that hardly people will notice. As long as those big brands able to secure a contract with a well known brand ambassador, price will come second. Not to mention the huge profit margin they could take on those limited edition products.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, they are going to release THE FULL COMPLETE RANGE OF BADMINTON gear (racquets, shuttles, clothings, grips, strings etc ... )... if that is not a FULL SCALE attack, I don't what is then ....

The BIGGEST NEWS/COUP will be if Adidas also say they will be the NATIONAL SPONSOR of so-so country and PSS/SS tournament - that will be the ATOMIC BOMB ATTACK !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well they have axelsen didn't they? With some of the top players retiring this year he might have a chance to really shine and that might be the player you're talking about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, Adidas has "done enough" to convince me to HALT ANY NEW PURCHASE until I have checked out their stuff .... I am actually looking to see IF they have an ALL-ROUNDER worthy of Cab20sp and a shuttlecock good enough to top at least AS40 ... AND AT A REASONABLE PRICE ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Judging from the photos:-

Adizero looks like the challenger to the Nanorays and Windstorms
    Adipower is against Voltrics and Woods
    Precision's target is the Arcsabers and Flames.

This is surely going to be interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, Adidas has "done enough" to convince me to HALT ANY NEW PURCHASE until I have checked out their stuff .... I am actually looking to see IF they have an ALL-ROUNDER worthy of Cab20sp and a shuttlecock good enough to top at least AS40 ... AND AT A REASONABLE PRICE ...
    they have pictures of red/yellow shuttlecocks so even if the quality is only around AS30 they might be worth it if they help with visibility in some gyms and aren't over the top expensive. (Or just nylon shuttles in a shadowy photo )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adidasss... Adidas Everywhereee ~

Name:  lol.jpg
Views: 1083
Size:  57.6 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decoy View Post
    they have pictures of red/yellow shuttlecocks so even if the quality is only around AS30 they might be worth it if they help with visibility in some gyms and aren't over the top expensive. (Or just nylon shuttles in a shadowy photo )
    I think they were artificially coloured like that for marketing reasons in the photo! they wont actually make RED shuttles! their clothing colours will be red, green, yellow, orange

Page 4 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 104 ... LastLast