User Tag List

Page 78 of 110 FirstFirst ... 28 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,310 to 1,326 of 1854
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Duoforce arrived earlier today. I'll snap a picture for you guys later in the day.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider View Post
    I thought you said they don't have demo racquets? Sounds like you're well connected?
    there are sample racquets at shops perhaps, or probably some friend had a couple of them and loaned the racquets

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not sure if this link has been mentioned before

What do you think is going on?

http://www.sportsshoes.com/products/...n/shoe/#page=1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Not sure if this link has been mentioned before

What do you think is going on?

http://www.sportsshoes.com/products/...n/shoe/#page=1
    I don't get it. What are you trying to say?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't get it. What are you trying to say?
    Is it official badminton shoes because if I look at other adidas badminton sites, they don't mention anything like this.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look like squash shoes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it official badminton shoes because if I look at other adidas badminton sites, they don't mention anything like this.
    I've seen adidas shoes advertised as badminton shoes long before they announced they would start a badminton line. This doesn't mean a thing.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phili View Post
    I've seen adidas shoes advertised as badminton shoes long before they announced they would start a badminton line. This doesn't mean a thing.
    Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think the Stabil 10s are designed specifically for badminton. Having said that, the Stabil 10 in blue looks really nice.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The site is a collection of different adidas shoes, marketed as badminton shoes (just like the BT Feather is marketed as handball shoe here). The Stabil is originally a handball shoe, and a couple others look like they're from the volleyball collection...
    Also, the Feathers on the site are definitely not adidas (although to be fair it's called 'Replique'), I'd be a bit suspicious about the other stuff as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Pending customs inspection" for four days now, getting frustrated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sgt_Strider

Please can post your views on your racket and compare to any that are similar, how it performs as a doubles racket and your ideal tension and strings, as I am very tempted to order one myself but has been hard for me to find other reviews besides Kwun's.

I currently use:-
    NS9900
    Victor's SW35, LYD & JJS

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So as promised, I have now uploaded the picture of the Duoforce that arrived yesterday. Man, this racket feels light even though it's a 3U rated racket! I'm not sure if it's because of the distribution of the weight or not, but it definitely feels lighter than the 3U racket that I owned about a decade ago. It even feels lighter than my friend's 3U Voltric 80. Either that or I've gotten much stronger over the past decade. lol!

I'm so excited about this racket. In a way it feels like the ArcSaber FB, but heavier. The reason why I describe it like that is because both racket seems to have a similar weight distribution. Obviously this is the heavier racket. I have a feeling I might smash harder with the Duoforce than with my AT800 DE. I won't find out until tomorrow evening, but man, I can't wait until I smash a birdie!
    There's actually no pic visible

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So as promised, I have now uploaded the picture of the Duoforce that arrived yesterday. Man, this racket feels light even though it's a 3U rated racket! I'm not sure if it's because of the distribution of the weight or not, but it definitely feels lighter than the 3U racket that I owned about a decade ago. It even feels lighter than my friend's 3U Voltric 80. Either that or I've gotten much stronger over the past decade. lol!

I'm so excited about this racket. In a way it feels like the ArcSaber FB, but heavier. The reason why I describe it like that is because both racket seems to have a similar weight distribution. Obviously this is the heavier racket. I have a feeling I might smash harder with the Duoforce than with my AT800 DE. I won't find out until tomorrow evening, but man, I can't wait until I smash a birdie!
    It feels light because of the headlight balance, not because it is light overall. The FB on the other hand is headheavy but feels light because it actually is light (this is where the term swingweight comes into play; not to be mistaken for headweight that some are starting to call swingweight now although I'm sure you can make up some sort of relation between the two)
    So they don't really have the same weight distribution but the swingweights might be closer together ...

You still have to measure the balance point and overall weight of yours (if you have a kitchen scale or something alike; for balance point just balance it on your finger and remember whatever letter it balances at and grab a tape measure)

Your photo has been removed by imageshack
    Last edited by demolidor; 05-14-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  photo - Copy - Copy.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  67.2 KB

This is a repost of my previous post. I've asked the mod to remove the previous post.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maartendq View Post
    "Pending customs inspection" for four days now, getting frustrated
    lol, my racket was only in customs for about a day.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    It feels light because of the headlight balance, not because it is light overall. The FB on the other hand is headheavy but feels light because it actually is light (this is where the term swingweight comes into play; not to be mistaken for headweight that some are starting to call swingweight now although I'm sure you can make up some sort of relation between the two)
    So they don't really have the same weight distribution but the swingweights might be closer together ...

You still have to measure the balance point and overall weight of yours (if you have a kitchen scale or something alike; for balance point just balance it on your finger and remember whatever letter it balances at and grab a tape measure)

Your photo has been removed by imageshack
    Really? Is that really the case? Honestly, the weight distribution of both the F version of the FB and the Duoforce seem similar if not the same. I don't have a scale so I can't do that for you, but again, I'm just telling you how I feel about the two rackets. It's not a scientific test. lol. Honestly, the Duoforce feels much lighter than I had thought. I'm not saying it's as light or as manuverable as the FB. Obviously it's much heavier, but it does seem lighter than my AT800 DE.

As for impression about the racket, you guys will all have to wait until either Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

Page 78 of 110 FirstFirst ... 28 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast