User Tag List

Page 28 of 110 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 78 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    tried the precision 88 tonight. very different style of racket. ultimate in defense and counterattack. but at the same time, powerful enough for mortal like us. perhaps slightly too soft for professionals.
    Kwun, thanks for the update. What is the balance point/head heaviness like? do they swing like the victor BS/MX ?
    thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mzheng168 View Post
    The RSL's idea is not very clever at all... AdiSwitch could work as long as the strip doesn't shot out trying to murder your opponent during the rally...
    Well, if your playing doubles and your into the rotational play, you chuck out the huge smash, the extra weight drops off and you can get your racket up extra fast in time to do the follow up kill?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by derrickn View Post
    hi kwun, please know the racquets you got are still prototype . I tried the adipower one, the adiprecision pro, and the adipower pro today. I like the adipower pro the best!
    Where did you tried it?!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi kwun, please know the racquets you got are still prototype . I tried the adipower one, the adiprecision pro, and the adipower pro today. I like the adipower pro the best!
    Show us the pics

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these are looking good...

Attachment 136717
    You would have thought this was a shoe in to be the French team wear; instead they are wearing Masita shirts at the EMTC and some with Masita tracksuits as well, like the coaches and Lo Ying Ping. But of course the official launch is still ahead of us ...
    In the meanwhile I notice another of their players is now playing with Forza instead of Yonex.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@derrickn is there a possibility that Adidas will be sponsoring part/all of the Canadian team, then?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am expecting another package from Adidas. this time from the Germany HQ which means apparels and shoes. scheduled to be arriving this week so watch this place and our youtube channel for another unboxing video and other goodies!

i am hoping that we get the sizing correct. will see

http://www.youtube.com/user/BadmintonCentralTV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If not, let me know what size it is. I'll test it for you ... ​If if fits.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am expecting another package from Adidas. this time from the Germany HQ which means apparels and shoes. scheduled to be arriving this week so watch this place and our youtube channel for another unboxing video and other goodies!

i am hoping that we get the sizing correct. will see

http://www.youtube.com/user/BadmintonCentralTV
    Why send it all the way to the US when it could just as well stay in Germany?
    But I have serious doubts that I could anything in your size on my body in any way

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Why send it all the way to the US when it could just as well stay in Germany?
    But I have serious doubts that I could anything in your size on my body in any way
    Kwun probably wears Euro size L and iirc we have the same shoe size, how convenient in both cases . Should be interesting to see how the shoes will fit him, as the current Feather Elite is a pretty narrow shoe and Kwun bought the wide model Yonex SHB80(?) in the past ... they had better sent him at least Adidas sz44 or something (with their strange shoe size table).
    Last edited by demolidor; 02-12-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

one interesting thing about the sports shoes industry that is not well known by everybody.

in pre-production prototype, the standard for the whole industry (as far as i can tell) is to supply size 8.5.

it was the case when a long time ago i was given a pair of pre-production Nike badminton shoes for testing, as well as this time for Adidas. and i just happen to be size 8.5 for my shoes. plus and minus depending on the shape and fit. i guess you can my call my feet industry standard , perhaps slightly wider than the norm but we will see.

as for the shirt, i wear Asian L. the best fit for me for Victor, Yonex and LN are Asian L/O. not sure what that translates to Euro sizing but that's probably M for US sizing for fabric that doesn't shrink. for cotton that shrinks, i usually get US L which will be slightly large initially but shrinks to a pretty good fit after some amount of washes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just checked in one of my football shirts and in a size M Adidas it says JP size O, and another size L says JP size 2XO?? Imo JP size O falls in between euro M and L but leaning more towards M indeed.
    Now wearing a sz M Formotion 2006 Liverpool FC jersey, feels pretty good I must say, not restrictive at all ...

8.5??

Last edited by demolidor; 02-12-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

plus and minus.

all manufacturer's have different fit. the Nike that i got was slightly large for 8.5. and this pair of 9 is ok fit while the smaller size (i forgot whether i tested 8.5 or 8) was slightly small so i got the larger one.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mzheng168 View Post
    Kwun, thanks for the update. What is the balance point/head heaviness like? do they swing like the victor BS/MX ?
    thanks
    88g / 293mm.

not really. hard to find an equivalent. the precision 88 is a medium stiff shaft racket that has a unique feel. the closest thing i can think of is the BS12 but it feels weightier than the BS12. not quite the same.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

plus and minus.

all manufacturer's have different fit. the Nike that i got was slightly large for 8.5. and this pair of 9 is ok fit while the smaller size (i forgot whether i tested 8.5 or 8) was slightly small so i got the larger one.
    UK sizes?

Lil' short, with no worthwhile content but a channel to keep an eye on perhaps:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^How many different types of shuttles do they have?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CantSmashThis View Post
    ^How many different types of shuttles do they have?
    Looks like 8 different feather ones (duck and goose) and 3 nylon (either speed or type). And also towel grip, the yellow grip he is indicating ...

Page 28 of 110 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 78 ... LastLast