User Tag List

Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,089 to 1,105 of 1854
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could someone let me know of the Adidas Badminton email address please? I know I can contact them through Facebook/Twitter but I would prefer an email if it's possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Support@racketsportsusa.com is the email at USA.

Just bought Adipower tour, Adiprecision tour, Adizero pro & tour. I will try my best to describe my feeling after using it. Hope it helps for the rest.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no Adidas badminton homepage/email (yet, afaik) other than your local distributor ones (as above) which probably is not around yet for Cyprus ...

For the dutchies, I just read Holland is taken care of by the German one: SportArt3 (probably missed reading it before)

"Ab 2013 präsentiert das Unternehmen adidas Badminton als Weltneuheit.
    Die SPORTART 3 ist hier verantwortlich für die Länder Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz, Luxemburg, Holland und Polen."
    Last edited by demolidor; 04-25-2013 at 03:05 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shuynh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zionong View Post

Just bought Adipower tour, Adiprecision tour, Adizero pro & tour. I will try my best to describe my feeling after using it. Hope it helps for the rest.
    nice. so stock finally arrived in the US.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zionong View Post

Awesome. Could you give a description for the the adipower tour feel? Curious as I'm looking into more doubles based rackets that Adidas offers?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just received my Adipower Pro last night, yippieeee...!!!
    Dry swings feels good, it's not as head-heavy as I expected since the BP doesn't go as tall as my 2U Arc Z-Slash. The frame is very thick and rather bulky, looks much more durable compared to any hi-end Yonex rackets. The shaft has a decent stiffness, I would say it feels close to MX-JJS or MX-London.
    I like the colors and graphics, it looks very "gothic" and "out of this world" unlike those rackets on the market nowadays.
    However, the workmanship/build quality seems a bit behind on a closer inspection. Some grommets are not properly trimmed leaving sharp edges, and the paint jobs in between the stripes and its base are not neatly done.
    Anyway, I think it's enough of talking. I will get it strung and do some test-drive in a real world to see how it goes on the court

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    ok ok. let me ask for it.

i got a lot of requests for the adipower tour. is that a spec that people tend to like? why?
    Quote Originally Posted by arowana View Post
    from the specs it looks like a more forgiving version of the adipower pro, so why not?

thought of the amortec 800 off and def or 900 technique and power pairs; maybe it is similar to that concept?
    i requested Adipower Tour as well as Precision Pro and they should be sent out to me soon. Adidas is pretty efficient.

I didn't request too many as I want to be able to make it manageable, it is a lot of work to string, test, re-test and write each review.

I asked for Adipower Tour because so many of you requested it and Precision Pro because I want to test out the top of the line from Precision as well.

I will work on other models as I have these reviews done.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    i requested Adipower Tour as well as Precision Pro and they should be sent out to me soon. Adidas is pretty efficient.

I didn't request too many as I want to be able to make it manageable, it is a lot of work to string, test, re-test and write each review.

I asked for Adipower Tour because so many of you requested it and Precision Pro because I want to test out the top of the line from Precision as well.

I will work on other models as I have these reviews done.
    You didn't ask for Adizero Tour?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just want to say THANK YOU. Thats all

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, kwun! I'll have a chance to hold some adidas rackets myself tomorrow, so it'll be interesting to see how your impressions compare to mine Adipower tour is high on my list to try, as are the adipower pro and precision 88...let's see how lucky I am

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Thanks, kwun! I'll have a chance to hold some adidas rackets myself tomorrow, so it'll be interesting to see how your impressions compare to mine Adipower tour is high on my list to try, as are the adipower pro and precision 88...let's see how lucky I am
    If you get a chance to try out the Duoforce, please post your impressions of the racket afterward. I'm keen to hear your impression of the Adipower Pro and Tour as well.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    of the 6 Adidas rackets that I have tried, here is the order, from most like to least:

Adipower Duoforce
    Adipower Pro
    Adizero Pro
    Precision 88
    Switch Pro
    Adipower Force

not because the Force is not a good racket, i am just no worthy of it. maybe more suitable for some strong singles player instead.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adidas new in badminton? Just can't stop asking myself where this racket comes from...

Name:  P1020582.JPG
Views: 716
Size:  250.0 KB

Name:  P1020583.JPG
Views: 819
Size:  263.8 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carbonexfan won the thread. Yours is definitly the racket i like most. Once got a fiberglass adidas racket, should have kept it. It had the cool original adidas logo, too.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    Last time they said 26 April. Maybe it going to change
    It's already April 27th and they still don't have stock available for purchase.

Do you know if they'll carry any shoes?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fresh from the demo day Paderborn.....I'm tired as sh*t.
    Impressions: the rackets seem pretty nice. Sadly, most (actually all but 2) with factory grips only and strings are 11kg or lower BG65...all in all it took away from the rackets, at least for me. But of course I was able to make some comparisons

My list of rackets I tried, sorted by how much I liked them:
    adipower tour (better strings, a bit tighter)
    adipower pro (better grip than all others, strings on par with ap t - softer but thinner)
    precision 88
    adizero tour
    precision tour
    precision pro
    adizero pro

Sadly, no other adipowers available. There were a couple prototypes floating around, but no release model of the Force or Duoforce.
    Strings were all rather sub-par for my taste, but of course these demodays are geared more towards Hobby players and the rackets should be playable for anyone, so I can't really complain or say I was surprised. Sadly, it made it hard to differentiate at times whether a particularly bad shot was caused by the racket, the strings, or just me

Both adipower models were quite nice, a bit head heavy, but still very manageable in that regard. Even with the thin factory grip I had no trouble swinging and playing with them. Both offered good control and power, with the pro being noticeably head heavier than the tour. The tour wasn't as soft as I had imagined (someone said it resembles the Z-Slash, which is not true imop).

These two rackets stood out for me, while everything else was a bit closer. The Precision 88 was definitely amongst the heaviest, if not the heaviest racket we had available, but it felt very nice on smashes and anything overhead. A bit clumsy on fast swings, but I'm sure I could adapt given time (and a decent grip ).

Both the adizero tour and Precision tour have a Bravesword-y frame. They're lighter and softer than their pro counterparts and really maneuverable. I liked both, but the adizero was just a tad quicker and more responsive, which made it the better racket to me. Both rackets won't overwhelm you with their sheer weight and potential power, but if you play a quick all-round game you'll probably really enjoy them.

I was a bit surprised at how little I liked the Precision Pro, given how I rather enjoyed other supposedly similar rackets like the Arcsaber 8DX, 10 and 11. It was a bit too heavy for my liking, and a tad numb. This is where I most wished for harder strings (or even just a possibility to string a racket myself ) - perhaps this is actually a great feature with high tensions. Anyhow, all in all a rather unspectacular racket for me (with the provided setup).
    Worst for me was the adizero pro. It wasn't particularly fast compared to the others (especially adizero and precision tour) and I really couldn't get any control using it. I guess it's another racket that was influenced rather heavily by the low tension, and I can imagine it's a lot livelier and more controlled with a decent 27-30 string, but in the provided setup it was unattractive for me. A bit surprising they didn't use the Bravesword-y frame here, but I guess all pro models are designed for maximum stability as they're supposed to hold higher tensions.

Anyhow, all in all a pretty cool day. Very enjoyable to test out the different rackets, and meeting a few fellow fanatics - or hopeful talents scouting for a potential equipment sponsor? I played a couple games with a 16-year-old who plays on National level in his age group. I imagine he has good chances of scoring a contract as adidas seems to focus on young, still developing talents, and he was quite certainly my best opponent there. In case he doesn't beat me already he definitely will in a year

I was able to film in the later stages, and I'll try to cut and upload it in the next 24 hours. Haven't viewed the material yet, so I can't say if it's any good

Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast