User Tag List

Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 20 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,174 to 1,190 of 1855
  1. #1174
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    719
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I hope they'll put up prices for the other rackets soon.

  2. #1175
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,513
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    not cheap... duoforce is priced almost the same as other south east asia coded yonex rackets like arc 11, fb, vztf on the mbs website

  3. #1176
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    719
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    not cheap... duoforce is priced almost the same as other south east asia coded yonex rackets like arc 11, fb, vztf on the mbs website
    Is it not competitively priced with Adidas' other high end rackets?

  4. #1177
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone have any experience with the lower end Adipower P800?

  5. #1178
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,780
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamaljenkins View Post
    The adipower DuoForce is up on MBS... wow I was expecting the price to be cheaper.... in the range of Victor's rackets since the price for US is already just as expensive...
    Probably goes without saying but the MBS listed prices include worldwide shipping . A couple more rackets up now, Tour series significantly cheaper ... And of course the Duoforce (& Force) is a higher end model than the Pros ...
    That said, seeing the price in Euro it will probably cost the same here already including 20+% tax so one might as well just pick it up in a store near you in a months, 2 months, 6 months, 12 months ... on your deathbed's time at this rate .
    Last edited by demolidor; 05-04-2013 at 05:12 PM.

  6. #1179
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,804
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Duoforce and Force are not higher end than the pros - those are the top of the line. Force, Duoforce are additional models in the high-end spectrum. The Tour rackets are actually just as good as the Pros, but as they're not as stiff, the shaft might use somewhat cheaper carbon....just a guess though.

  7. #1180
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,780
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you want to be technical about it then yeah they are all part of the "Best" range but these two surely are more expensive than the Pro (and listed first in the catalogue before the Pro) ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 05-04-2013 at 08:18 PM.

  8. #1181
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,676
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well..MBS is one of the few online retailer that have the adidas racket. Going to get it and be the 1st in my country

  9. #1182
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    M'sia KL
    Posts
    393
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Checked the Duoforce at MBS and the total price is almost equivalent to ordering the Adipower Pro series from ShuttleHouse. Pulled the trigger and cant wait for it's arrival Dont think M'sia will have them in that soon especially Duoforce.

  10. #1183
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,676
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think it will take some time for it to arrive in M'sia, Sing and here in Brunei

  11. #1184
    Regular Member Mark A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    4,308
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MBS will carry the DuoForce... and probably cheaper than the UK. That's the one I really really wanted.

    Panic over.

  12. #1185
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,513
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://www.mybadmintonstore.com/shop...0#.UYZdICYTHFo

    Does...

    Panic over...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    MBS will carry the DuoForce... and probably cheaper than the UK. That's the one I really really wanted.
    Panic over.

  13. #1186
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Jose, CA, US
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any actual reviews on the adiPower Tour yet?

  14. #1187
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lincoln, NE, USA
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, I have tested the Adipower power,Adizero pro, and Adiprecision tour today.

    adipower and zero are stringed with yonex bg66-ultimax at 24lbs.
    adiprecision is stringed with adidas balance 69 at 24 lbs.

    As for adipower tour, at first I wasn't really into this racket because of the stiffness because it's flexibility(it is flexible than arcsaber or zforce). After awhile, I can feel the power comes back after I getting used of it. Overall, I think this racket is a lighter version of arcsaber 10 and with a different flexibility(I am a arcsaber&VT-ZF player). For me, this racket is definitely suitable for double because of its swing speed and its real good in defending. But for single, I don't think this racket generates enough power like zforce.

    For adizero pro, it is really very light. Due to its head-heavy(its not really obvious when holding it, but u can feel its head-heavy when u start swinging), it generates more power than any other light rackets such as yonex FB.

    For precision tour, because of its string, I do not like it at all. No sound, no power, no control. So I dont really recommend u guys to use their strings.

    ALL THESE are based on my personal actual feeling, for further detail reviews, u guys can go to search for Kwun's ones, his review is the best so far.

  15. #1188
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think the price of MBS is ok considering your shipment is included. Pretty tempted to order a duoforce

  16. #1189
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,676
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zionong View Post
    Hi guys, I have tested the Adipower power,Adizero pro, and Adiprecision tour today.

    adipower and zero are stringed with yonex bg66-ultimax at 24lbs.
    adiprecision is stringed with adidas balance 69 at 24 lbs.

    As for adipower tour, at first I wasn't really into this racket because of the stiffness because it's flexibility(it is flexible than arcsaber or zforce). After awhile, I can feel the power comes back after I getting used of it. Overall, I think this racket is a lighter version of arcsaber 10 and with a different flexibility(I am a arcsaber&VT-ZF player). For me, this racket is definitely suitable for double because of its swing speed and its real good in defending. But for single, I don't think this racket generates enough power like zforce.

    For adizero pro, it is really very light. Due to its head-heavy(its not really obvious when holding it, but u can feel its head-heavy when u start swinging), it generates more power than any other light rackets such as yonex FB.

    For precision tour, because of its string, I do not like it at all. No sound, no power, no control. So I dont really recommend u guys to use their strings.

    ALL THESE are based on my personal actual feeling, for further detail reviews, u guys can go to search for Kwun's ones, his review is the best so far.
    Post pics of your adidas rackets sollection

  17. #1190
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    719
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just made an order for the Adidas Duoforce! I hope to get it by next week. I'll post initial impression once I have it strung and play for a few hours.

Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 20 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •