User Tag List

Page 89 of 110 FirstFirst ... 39 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,497 to 1,513 of 1855
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I forgot to mention I only eat fatty meat. I don't like lean meat like chicken breast etc.

What have you shortlisted so far from the Adidas range? Are you looking for something around the 290-300mm BP range?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    Yeah I forgot to mention I only eat fatty meat. I don't like lean meat like chicken breast etc.

What have you shortlisted so far from the Adidas range? Are you looking for something around the 290-300mm BP range?
    Ideally I would end up with an adidas version of the N50 Which means medium stiffness and moderately head heavy (290-295 with probably 88g or comparable). Having a solid head would also be nice.
    I'm okay with a slightly stiffer or a slightly lighter racket, but as I mentioned, I need it to be quite effortless as I'll be playing singles and they're gonna be fairly tough this season, and it really shouldn't be slower than the N50II as that is pretty much my limit where speed around the net is concerned.

My list to try so far includes
    -Precision Tour (maybe Pro)
    (-adipower Pro)
    -adipower Tour
    -Precision 88

Or at least those available from that list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Adizero Pro is definitely out, I remember it as too light and being a bit dull. I'm also not the most explosive player so I don't really like to play with stiff rackets, especially not stiff/head light

Duoforce is probably out of the question as well as it's not gonna be available here for a while, at least looks that way.
    Force won't be available and is way too heavy anyway, btw

I don't really want to get faster, just be sure not to get slower as the N50/N50II are working perfectly for me right now, having enough meat to deliver from the back yet still being maneuverable enough to not weaken my defense or net play.

I remember the Precision Tour as quite nice, anybody have experience with it and how it compares to heavier, even balanced rackets such as the N50/N50II?
    The Precision 88 wasn't bad either, but a bit heavy so I'm not quite sure if it's fast enough.
    You will only consider models that are available locally ?

Duoforce is available from MBS at US$192 which is actually cheaper than what I paid for in Korea.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'll choose from what I can get from my retailer. I'll probably be able to test, but still have to wait until they (adidas&retailer) have come to an agreement...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your description of what you want sounds exactly like a Kason F9 which I played with recently. Not sure which Adidas comes close.
    The AdiPower Pro is slightly stiffer than the F9.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any possbile way of catching up with Yonex or Li Ning?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeahehehehe View Post
    Any possbile way of catching up with Yonex or Li Ning?
    Difficult but not impossible.
    Yonex has been around for ages but they seem to have lost a lot of market share in the last 5 years to Li-Ning and Victor.

Both Li-Ning and Victor have sponsored 2 notable teams (i.e. China and Korea respectively) and I think if Adidas are serious about the badminton market, they should strive to sponsor a team of similar stature (I'm thinking Malaysia; Japan would be very happy to stick with Yonex; Indonesia have Victor/Li-Ning/Yonex sponsoring their best players at the moment)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by llpjlau View Post
    Difficult but not impossible.
    Yonex has been around for ages but they seem to have lost a lot of market share in the last 5 years to Li-Ning and Victor.

Both Li-Ning and Victor have sponsored 2 notable teams (i.e. China and Korea respectively) and I think if Adidas are serious about the badminton market, they should strive to sponsor a team of similar stature (I'm thinking Malaysia; Japan would be very happy to stick with Yonex; Indonesia have Victor/Li-Ning/Yonex sponsoring their best players at the moment)
    Any plan of purchasing an Adidas Racquet? I havent seen any lately , and i dont really know the qualities , i just would like to hear some opinions on this thing

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any plan of purchasing an Adidas Racquet? I havent seen any lately , and i dont really know the qualities , i just would like to hear some opinions on this thing
    A lot of discussion in this thread. Read through the previous pages.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    Your description of what you want sounds exactly like a Kason F9 which I played with recently. Not sure which Adidas comes close.
    The AdiPower Pro is slightly stiffer than the F9.
    Ah. My wallet cries. The AP Pro is nearly twice as expensive as the Precision 88 For the price of 3 AP Pro, I could get 4 P88 plus a load of other stuff...
    But I'll sure try. No sense playing in a pretty shirt with a racket that doesn't suit me when I could've had a better one

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

j4ckie, who is selling Precision 88 at that price? I'm looking around but MBS has it for US$195!!! Very expensive Adidas racket.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Have a read through previous pages on this thread. In addition, have a look in the racquet reviews sub forum.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

German prices so far:
    Prec 88 - 99€
    Prec Tour - 119€
    AP Pro - 169€

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

German prices so far:
    Prec 88 - 99
    Prec Tour - 119
    AP Pro - 169
    That's a great price on the Precision 88. Any stores that ship overseas?

But then again, once shipping is factored in, it won't be much less than 195USD.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

German prices so far:
    Prec 88 - 99€
    Prec Tour - 119€
    AP Pro - 169€

Aren't those RRP's by any chance?? AP Pro is 140 over here and at badumania 145 (down from 160 RRP) and the Prec Tour is 100 (and used to be a lot cheaper still when buying more than one but I see they are no longer offering that )

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, those are shop prices. Mx80 was sold at 169 here, JJS even 179 in some shops...

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@j4ckie
    The swing wt data on Adidas rackets at at700.com
    http://www.at700.com/thread-20352-1-1.html

If actual wt = swing wt, then that racket is "even balanced" with bp around 295mm like Arc 10/11.
    Last edited by visor; 09-15-2013 at 09:28 PM.