User Tag List

Page 93 of 110 FirstFirst ... 43 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,565 to 1,581 of 1855
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    Told you....
    The APP is highly maneuverable and crazy fast even though it's bulky look may suggest otherwise!
    ZM62 on it is heavenly...
    Dang... and I thought I was done already with racket acquisitions for this year...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I loved my duoforce too, great racket (until the frame cracked )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, been lurking for a month or so and got back into playing a couple months back along with my teenage son. Been like 20+yrs for me, but game is slowly coming back. Never realized the incredible amount of badminton available even in my west end neighbourhood.
    Any leads to these racquets in the GTA area other that Yo's as he is OOS ATM
    cheers

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gonna have access to the ADI Power Pro/Tour, ADI Precision Pro/Tour and adiZero Pro/Tour (it's all we've got in Canada for now...) soon.

Any of them lacking reviews or has the most interest ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yan.v View Post
    Gonna have access to the ADI Power Pro/Tour, ADI Precision Pro/Tour and adiZero Pro/Tour (it's all we've got in Canada for now...) soon.

I believe all the Pro version has been reviewed (mostly by kwun, except for the Precision Pro I think). Not sure about the Tour tho. I myself am interested in getting one of the Pros (Power/Zero/Precision). Would be glad if anyone can tell me which model is most similar to Yonex AT900T. I think it might be the Adizero Pro, but I'd like to see more opinions.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most definitely not the Zero Pro - way lighter. The Power Pro might be sth you like.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yan.v View Post

for me I was leaning towards the duoforce, something a little heavier up top with a med-med stiff flex.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish it was available! I'd love to try out the duoforce, the switch and the precision 88

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emidyl View Post
    for me I was leaning towards the duoforce, something a little heavier up top with a med-med stiff flex.
    You'll be in for a surprise if you think duoforce is "a little heavier up top" with a bp of 283mm.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    You'll be in for a surprise if you think duoforce is "a little heavier up top" with a bp of 283mm.
    sorry chose my description words incorrectly, meant something slightly heavier "overall", and balanced isn't so bad for my style of play

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emidyl View Post
    sorry chose my description words incorrectly, meant something slightly heavier "overall", and balanced isn't so bad for my style of play
    I understand.

I'm also caught deciding between APP and Duoforce, especially after reading kwun's reviews.

But Duoforce is not widely available!
    Don't understand Adidas marketing...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adidas badminton still not available in this region. Slow in marketing

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

to be honest, I will buy the racket if their high end is around $130 (at least introductory price) I will buy it in a heart beat. saw it in MBS and it costs as expensive as high end yonex.
    Hell, they are hoping for the hype and their brand name to make their badminton brand took off? dunno, same with li-ning for me, not gonna buy it
    just my 2 cent

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^ That's what I thought too initially but it's more comparable in price to Victor. And reviews so far have been very positive. Unlike the latest and greatest from Y and V.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was dead set on the DF too but only shuttlehouse and MBS carried it at that time.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The DF seems like an amazing racquet but the color scheme throws me off lol.

APP however is beautiful

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    to be honest, I will buy the racket if their high end is around $130 (at least introductory price) I will buy it in a heart beat. saw it in MBS and it costs as expensive as high end yonex.
    Hell, they are hoping for the hype and their brand name to make their badminton brand took off? dunno, same with li-ning for me, not gonna buy it
    just my 2 cent
    Trying to enter a new market by pushing high end products for low prices is not a good idea marketing wise. They'll either make their already established competition lower their prices for a while to kill the new competition (and it can't stay that way for long, because those high prices are actually justified) OR they'll have people get used to their low prices and when they end up having to raise these prices, people will whine because they raised their prices to others' level.

Every dollar you spend on badminton equipment can be justified by the company. You may only see that it only costs them between 30$ and 90$ to actually make the racket, but you also have to account for huge R&D expenses, huge marketing expenses (including sponsorships), huge QA costs, all the staff they have to pay, their equipment, and then you have to account for the fact that they have to "sell" those products to a distributor that has to sell them for profits to retailers that have to sell them for profits to customers.

People tend to focus way too much on the price point and want to go get it straight from the factory for 50$, but thats not how it works.

For low price equipment, you should buy Apacs stuff or some other brands that don't really do any R&D or any of that other stuff and sell you directly their 15$ racket for 50$. That is actually the most economic and the best price/value way to go, but you won't get the "shiny" new technologies and stuff. To each their own preferences, Civic vs Porsche :P