User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 89
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,991
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Anyone noticed a new member?
    Who was that...??

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,013
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Anyone noticed a new member?
    paradox ......................

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so he isnt new.
    haha
    why he never get tired?

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,955
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    so he isnt new.
    haha
    why he never get tired?
    We will never get tired if we have a good rest and drink Red Bull...

  5. #39
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,665
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    so he isnt new.
    haha
    why he never get tired?
    He's looking for love, but using the wrong method....

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,955
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    He's looking for love, but using the wrong method....
    True and everlasting love is hard to get. it is something we must strive for. Except, for those who are lucky enough, of course.

  7. #41
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Putrajaya
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey guys.im new here.

    i want to buy a ticket for the tournament.where can i purchase it,other than through ticketpro?

    any help would be much appreciated.thank you.

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,991
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Regarding the match between Ajay Jayaram and Daren Liew on first day, i hope Daren has the edge. Ajay has returned back from hospital for food poison and i have no idea how far he trained .. Conquerer of Wang Zhenming(HongKong superseries) is in the verge of defeat this malaysian open . Lets see how far he got recovered .

  9. #43
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chicharito View Post
    hey guys.im new here.
    i want to buy a ticket for the tournament.where can i purchase it,other than through ticketpro?
    any help would be much appreciated.thank you.
    Then, go to the venue.

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,617
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Latest update according to ts com, several players withdrew : Ratchanok Inthanon (THA), Juliane Schenk (GER), Chris Adcock/Andrew Ellis (ENG), Vivian Hoo Kah Mun/Woon Khe Wei (MAS).

  11. #45
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    With so many withdrawals, are they lowering the price of the tickets?

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    With so many withdrawals, are they lowering the price of the tickets?
    why care?i though u arent going?haha

  13. #47
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,453
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    why care?i though u arent going?haha
    I was hoping you may go. The players need your support.

  14. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    930
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whats with all the withdrawals?

  15. #49
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Western Hemisphere
    Posts
    979
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The withdrawals just confirmed how poor the timing is to hold major competitions in January. Especially, since the Europeans have traveled a long way already, you would think that they want to play two tournaments in the Far East if they can. But this is just not a good time to play for most top players.

    Instead of SS/SSP, BWF can hold GP/GPG for younger players, second tier players, new doubles pairings and players on the comeback trail. This way, the calendar can be filled with players who really want to play, rather than tired, injured players who want to be somewhere else.

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    I was hoping you may go. The players need your support.
    nah,the main dish wasnt here.
    so no upset to be created(last year was jan o jorgensen)

  17. #51
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedShuttle View Post
    The withdrawals just confirmed how poor the timing is to hold major competitions in January. Especially, since the Europeans have traveled a long way already, you would think that they want to play two tournaments in the Far East if they can. But this is just not a good time to play for most top players.
    Instead of SS/SSP, BWF can hold GP/GPG for younger players, second tier players, new doubles pairings and players on the comeback trail. This way, the calendar can be filled with players who really want to play, rather than tired, injured players who want to be somewhere else.
    well,that wasnt a good back up plan either.
    i hope bwf cancel every tournament they have.
    so player can play their own country league. save cost,save money and they wills surely want to involve in their beloved country badminton league!
    no more biased linejudge/umpire/service judge
    no more ugly retired/walkover
    the badminton world can be this harmony,isnt it ideal?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •