User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ST badminton Training Club( Weekdays Mon & Wed,weekend Sat & Sun )

Hi All ,Good day to all badminton central members .ST club providing training session ( Coming in May )as per category following below :Weekdays session after( off work )Mon - Evening session 7 to 9 ,8 to 10pm (Note: advanced and intermediate level ) Wed - 6 to 8 ,9 to 10pm (Note: Intermediate level ) Weekend Sat-10am to 12pm, 12 to 2 pm (High Beginners & Student with basic footwork )Sun - 1 to 1 session. (Beginners :children,secondary student with good attitude,to be interview )(ST racket club -singapore )http://youtu.be/0QEC9L2TlXIFor any enquiries please contact 92322562 Call/Whatapps =Eric email :STclubsingapore@hotmail.comRegards Eric Best Regards badminton central

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for missing information inconvenience caused .ST Racket Club Singapore http://youtu.be/76069TNbecUAny Eenquiries please contact 92322562 Call/Whatapps :Eric email :STclubsingapore@hotmail.comRegardsEric Best Regards badminton central

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post ST badminton Training Club Singapore( Weekdays Mon & Wed,weekend Sat & Sun )

All ,Good day to all badminton central members.this text is two sizes larger than normalclub providing training session ( Coming in May )as per category following below :Weekdays session after( off work )Mon - Evening session 7 to 9 ,8 to 10pm (Note: advanced and intermediate level ) Wed - 6 to 8 ,9 to 10pm (Note: Intermediate level ) Weekend Sat-10am to 12pm, 12 to 2 pm (High Beginners & Student with basic footwork )Sun - 1 to 1 session. (Beginners :children,secondary student with good attitude,to be interview )(ST racket club -singapore )http://youtu.be/76069TNbecUAny For any enquiries please contact 92322562 Call/Whatapps =Eric email :STclubsingapore@hotmail.comRegards Eric Best Regards badminton centralClick Here to Email

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for any inconvenience,is my virgin day to post thread http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=76069TNbecU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Repost

Email:STclubSingapore@hotmail.com

Handphone/Whatsapps:9232-2562 (Eric)

Hi,Good day to all badminton central members,ST Racket club providing training session( Coming in May )as per category following below:

• Weekdays evening session after(off work)
    • Mon - 7 to 9pm ,8 to 10pm **************(Note: advanced and intermediate level)
    • Wed - 6 to 8pm ,8 to 10pm (Note: Intermediate level and High Intermediate)
    • Weekend morning and afternoon session
    • Sat-10am to 12pm, 12 to 2 pm (Higher Beginners or Student with basic footwork)
    • Sun-10am to 12pm 1 to 1 session (Beginners :children,secondary student with good/positive attitude,to be interview )
    • Sun-1 to 3pm (Higher Intermediate level) 4 persons training ,well sparing cross train. *
    • West and woodland area

ST Racket Club Singapore

ST Racket Club Singapore Facebook Page
    • Facebook page will be launch in first of may
    • Practices wont make perfect, only Perfect practices make perfect.
    • Our Coach is not only mouth talk "We are certified in BAM,SWF etc,no point to show you a paper that doesn't make you change to better (Planning to go for NCAP Level 1 due to required certification )
    • If coach that only use mouth to talk ,"Slow" motion to show whole session only servicing, we suggest you to buy a Shuttlecock machine products we are 'coach ' also need to be upgrade our skill to prevent 'outdated' ,eg,coach got 100 percent ,trainer maximum only can absorbed 50 percents,mean that if we don't improve ,you will stay 50 percent , means that we not qualified & certified,don't waste your time and gold,because we only certified in first aid/CPR skills or we are fine that you choose to come for a entertainment activity totally no improvement.
    • Other than that of course we will instruct you how to prevent injuries during training ,what to react when incident happened.
    • Apologies that to my straight forward ,my lausy ang mo which i'm not ' jiak kentang' one,hope you can understand,my training character,My english you don't understand never mind chinese ,chinese can't then cantonese ,cantonese can't then malay ,if malay can't ,i will show you practical 100 times,hopefully you can understand.(Don't let old man practice to much.)
    • because reality is finally better become comfortable. *
    • Lastly,we hope you to have fun and happy. See you guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi eric,can join you on wed evening session ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Alvis,wednesday evening I have private 2 on 1 coaching from now onwards ,so sorry .You may join STyLc group coaching on wed ,try to contact them for more information

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clementi sport hall 19 -July - 2014 Saturday morning 9 am to 11 am one slot available for adult training,interested please contact 92322562 -Eric .Thank you