Jwave is a training centre that provides structured badminton training for players of varying age groups and level of play.
Jwave aims to achieve its goals by providing 3 services all in one centre.
1) Badminton Training
2) Regular Badminton Playing Group (Every Thursday night, 7pm-10pm at Jurong East Sports and Recreation Centre)
3) Badminton Tournaments
Our company believes strongly in instilling core values of sports into our students. We aim to nurture good sportsmen that are capable of performing well in studies as well as in badminton. In line with the Direct School Admission (DSA) introduced by the Ministry of Education, Jwave aspire to give its athletes an advantage in securing a place in an academic institution.
Jwavers have achieved excellent results in nation wide tournaments such as Li-Ning Chinese Swimming Club Competition, Inter-school tournaments as well as various tournaments organized by Community Clubs all around Singapore.
Our team of coaches:
Ernest Seet Wei En(Principal head coach)
Undergraduate in Sports Science and Management (NTU)
Registered under the (NROC) National Registry Of Coaches
Registration under NROC requires certification in the following courses:
1) NCAP Theory Level 1 (Certified by Singapore Sports Council)
2) Skill Test (Conducted by Singapore Badminton Association)
3) NCAP Technical Level 1 (Certified by Singapore Badminton Association)
4) Standard First Aid Course (Conducted by Emergencies First Aid & Rescue Pte Ltd)
As a Sports Science & Management student, Ernest is able to integrate and apply his knowledge to design training programmes that cater to individuals with varying needs and objectives. Being professionally trained in first aid, safe and responsible training sessions will be provided. Through the emphasis of proper techniques and skills, trainees will learn how to minimize and prevent injuries.
- Current Head Coach ofSt Margaret�s Secondary School
- Current Coach of Kawasaki Badminton Singapore
- Worked as the Assistant Coach of Commonwealth Secondary School (Girls Team)
- 2 Years Experience as an Assistance Coach in Sintec Training Centre
Vivian Lim (Head coach)
- Diploma in Applied Drama and Psychology (SP)
Being trained in Classroom Pedagogy and Management, Vivian is capable of providing creative and structured lessons that will bring out the best in every student. In addition, her knowledge in Psychology provides a good foundation to understand her students and the challenges they face during competitions and trainings. Possessing solid technical knowledge and skills of badminton, Vivian is confident in bringing out the potential in all her trainees.
With 5 years of experience as a beginner coach, Jwave is able to stimulate interest in badminton, especially so among young children. Through fun and interactive lessons, children will pick up new skills and develop positive character traits.
- 5 Years Experience as an Assistant Coach in Raffles Girls Primary School
- Group Training
- Private / 1 to 1 training Beginner, Intermediate and Advance level available.