User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 143
  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    hehehe..:P
    Posts
    923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post KD PAW (Team) - Season 1 - After Indian Open

    No (Pre) Team G1-Korea(#180) G2-MAS(#181) G3-AE(#182) G4-IND(#186) Total
    1 (1) CWC 21,257.50 20,240.00 8,181.25 10,580 60,228.75
    2 (3) TDH 11,618.50 14,237.00 15,537.50 14,490 55,883.25
    3 (2) CHN 11,893.75 12,190.00 20,955.00 10,522.50 55,561.25
    4 (4) DRM 11,687.50 10,120.00 14,850.00 7,302.50 43,960
    5 (5) MAD 10,312.50 7,590.00 11,206.25 13,570 42,678.75
    6 (8) BDF 8,525.00 7,877.50 7,631.25 10,005 34,038.75
    7 (7) LOS 9,212.50 8,165.00 7,734.38 8,797.50 33,909.38
    8 (6) SCG 11,550.00 5,865.00 11,618.75 ---- 29,033.75
    9 (11) TTY 7,734.38 8,395.00 4,400.00 6,842.50 27,341.88
    10 (9) BZL 7,253.13 6,583.75 8,937.50 ---- 22,774.38
    11 (10) ROF 9,418.75 5,318.75 6,084.38 ---- 20,821.88
    12 (12) TT1 7,975.00 4,801.25 4,984.38 ---- 17,760.63
    The Top-4 Teams after Game 4 will qualify to play in Game 5.

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    hehehe..:P
    Posts
    923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post KD PAW Team Semi Final (for PAW Indonesia PSS 2013)

    Team CWC (1) vs Team DRM (4)

    Team TDH (2) vs Team CHN (3)

  3. #71
    Regular Member Jimmy_Goh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    The LT of PAW Thailand GP Gold have been counted by depleter, thanks for him

    So I can do the Overall PAW Ranking, hopefully I do it as soon as possible.

    Cheers,
    Sandy
    The PAW#185 BAC game not tabulated yet . . .

    As requested by depleter, I re-calculated the Team Rank Points for India Open. Excellent, it is exactly same as my table team points.

  4. #72
    Regular Member Jimmy_Goh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by depleter View Post
    No (Pre) Team G1-Korea(#180) G2-MAS(#181) G3-AE(#182) G4-IND(#186) Total
    1 (1) CWC 21,257.50 20,240.00 8,181.25 10,580 60,228.75
    2 (3) TDH 11,618.50 14,237.00 15,537.50 14,490 55,883.25
    3 (2) CHN 11,893.75 12,190.00 20,955.00 10,522.50 55,561.25
    4 (4) DRM 11,687.50 10,120.00 14,850.00 7,302.50 43,960
    5 (5) MAD 10,312.50 7,590.00 11,206.25 13,570 42,678.75
    6 (8) BDF 8,525.00 7,877.50 7,631.25 10,005 34,038.75
    7 (7) LOS 9,212.50 8,165.00 7,734.38 8,797.50 33,909.38
    8 (6) SCG 11,550.00 5,865.00 11,618.75 ---- 29,033.75
    9 (11) TTY 7,734.38 8,395.00 4,400.00 6,842.50 27,341.88
    10 (9) BZL 7,253.13 6,583.75 8,937.50 ---- 22,774.38
    11 (10) ROF 9,418.75 5,318.75 6,084.38 ---- 20,821.88
    12 (12) TT1 7,975.00 4,801.25 4,984.38 ---- 17,760.63
    The Top-4 Teams after Game 4 will qualify to play in Game 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by depleter View Post
    Team CWC (1) vs Team DRM (4)

    Team TDH (2) vs Team CHN (3)
    As requested by depleter, YES, this is good. Same as my final Team ranking after Game 4. Good luck to all Top-4 Team finalist.

  5. #73
    Regular Member Jimmy_Goh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    . . . . wrong post
    Last edited by Jimmy_Goh; 06-14-2013 at 11:01 PM.

  6. #74
    Regular Member Jimmy_Goh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    .....................

  7. #75
    Regular Member craigandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Goh View Post
    The PAW#185 BAC game not tabulated yet . . .

    As requested by depleter, I re-calculated the Team Rank Points for India Open. Excellent, it is exactly same as my table team points.
    Sorry but my total is incorrect for India should have been 198 points not 186, Thailand table is wrong at the top as well should have been ZQ at top not me. Cheers.
    If there are lots of PAW tasks to complete I could do something over the next week. Let me know.

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    South England
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can I ask how you join or create a team? I'm just wondering...

  9. #77
    Regular Member Jimmy_Goh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craigandy View Post
    Sorry but my total is incorrect for India should have been 198 points not 186, Thailand table is wrong at the top as well should have been ZQ at top not me. Cheers.
    If there are lots of PAW tasks to complete I could do something over the next week. Let me know.
    Hi craigandy, can you help to tabulate the BAC game?
    It is not easy to do the League Table after the game had ended, thus commendable that depleter had done up the India & Thai open LT.
    I shall look up your India pts and ZhiQing97 Thai pts next week when I am free.
    I have calculate the TEAM Points based on the LT posted up.
    This week, I will be "camping" at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on most days when free.
    Last edited by Jimmy_Goh; 06-16-2013 at 06:24 PM.

  10. #78
    Regular Member Jimmy_Goh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJE View Post
    Can I ask how you join or create a team? I'm just wondering...
    Hi ThomasJE,
    Yes, you can form your own team.
    Just look at the latest PAW game LEague Table, and invite players without Team to join you. Try to get the regular and active players. Minimum 3 and maximum 5 players to form a Team. Just post your team name and members name here. Someone will give an affirmation thereafter.

  11. #79
    Regular Member craigandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Goh View Post
    Hi craigandy, can you help to tabulate the BAC game?
    It is not easy to do the League Table after the game had ended, thus commendable that depleter had done up the India & Thai open LT.
    I shall look up your India pts and ZhiQing97 Thai pts next week when I am free.
    I have calculate the TEAM Points based on the LT posted up.
    This week, I will be "camping" at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on most days when free.
    Haha, enjoy the Singapore open. Yes I can tabulate BAC.

  12. #80
    Regular Member craigandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BAC league table is complete.

  13. #81
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craigandy View Post
    BAC league table is complete.
    Ok, Thanks

    I will count the Overall PAW Ranking on Saturday-Sunday this week.

  14. #82
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Starting to count the Scoring Points of PAW Singapore SS 2013.

  15. #83
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    PAW this week : PAW#189 Singapore Open SS 2013.

    The thread has been up in here,
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...E-OPEN-SS-2013

    Good luck

  16. #84
    Regular Member Jimmy_Goh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craigandy View Post
    Sorry but my total is incorrect for India should have been 198 points not 186, Thailand table is wrong at the top as well should have been ZQ at top not me. Cheers.
    If there are lots of PAW tasks to complete I could do something over the next week. Let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Goh View Post
    Hi craigandy, can you help to tabulate the BAC game?
    It is not easy to do the League Table after the game had ended, thus commendable that depleter had done up the India & Thai open LT.
    I shall look up your India pts and ZhiQing97 Thai pts next week when I am free.
    I have calculate the TEAM Points based on the LT posted up.
    This week, I will be "camping" at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on most days when free.
    Hi craigandy,
    I have specifically re-counted your India PAW points only.
    Yes, you are correct. Your final points for India is 198 points.
    I will re-post the corrected Final India LT (Will re-look at Thai PAW later this week).

    Name:  Screen shot 2013-06-23 at PM 10.14.17.png
Views: 113
Size:  105.7 KB

  17. Likes craigandy liked this post
  18. #85
    Regular Member craigandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thai LT was fixed already by depleter.

  19. Likes Jimmy_Goh liked this post
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •