User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New OC member here, looking for some help/advice

Hi Everyone,

I'm a somewhat new resident to OC area and am looking for a place to play or even some people to play with, i haven't played in YEARS so i'm definitely a bit rusty and i was never AMAZING to begin with so not looking to get killed by any pros here lol. Anyone have any advice on where to play at least? Don't know many people around here so any help is appreciated. I'm located by south coast plaza area, (irvine/santa ana/costa mesa)

Thanks,
    Jon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jon,

Do a search here for "SCCCA" (South Coast Chinese Cultural Association in Irvine) or "ETHS" (El Toro High School in Lake Forest).

Welcome to the OC.

Woodrew

Quote Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm a somewhat new resident to OC area and am looking for a place to play or even some people to play with, i haven't played in YEARS so i'm definitely a bit rusty and i was never AMAZING to begin with so not looking to get killed by any pros here lol. Anyone have any advice on where to play at least? Don't know many people around here so any help is appreciated. I'm located by south coast plaza area, (irvine/santa ana/costa mesa)

Thanks,
    Jon