User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't think they look cheap oO Personally, I like the design of most Nike Tennis shoes better than most Badminton shoes, but generally Badminton shoes aren't so bad. Not even close to most Basketball shoes, 90% of those are just absolutely hideous!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is this shoes in comparison with SH9000ace?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got the purple ones last week. Regardless of the fact that Yoo Yeon Seong and Sung Ji Hyun had been endorsing them since January, mine the whole country was out of stock for about 4 months!

I like them a lot. It's hard for me to say I didn't get them for the colour but that said, if it were the lime green ones that were $30 cheaper, I'd have gone that route.

renbo and I will have to agree to disagree, except perhaps on the shirts.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by event View Post
    I just got the purple ones last week. Regardless of the fact that Yoo Yeon Seong and Sung Ji Hyun had been endorsing them since January, mine the whole country was out of stock for about 4 months!

I like them a lot. It's hard for me to say I didn't get them for the colour but that said, if it were the lime green ones that were $30 cheaper, I'd have gone that route.

renbo and I will have to agree to disagree, except perhaps on the shirts.
    Korea is really a hard country to find badminton stuffs especially victor though.... from personal experience.. So how do you find out about this shoes? Have you try it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did I find out? I saw them on TV and in photos of the players. Then they were in the online shops but most read all but one size as sold out for several months. The same went for the store in my local gym, which seems to have more Victor than your average shop. I ordered mine just before the entire country ran out of every size and mine was the rarest. It seems only half a dozen of the tallest Korean players wear my shoe size even though only one is shorter than me!

Yes, I've tried them. It's tough to tell since my gym just did a second brand-new varnish job on the floor right before the rainy season. My point is that the traction seems good overall but I totally slip out every once in a while and I wonder if it is just because of flooring irregularities or sweat on the court (which I can never seem to find at the slippage sites). They are great in terms of fit and support, though.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got a pair of the purple ones coming....excited to see how they perform. Sadly the 9000 are too hard on my body right now. Also gonna have a pair of the 910 to compare. Good (if poor) times!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2