lining aeroflo 2012 london edition

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by boyzz77, Jan 7, 2013.

1. boyzz77

boyzz77 Regular Member

Can i get some review??

2. CarbonexFan

CarbonexFan Regular Member

Funny. Was searching info about this racket because a friend of mine bought it. First I thought it was a fake one, because somewhere there was a Flame print, and I associated it with the Flame N series, but it's a different racket.

I did not know what kind of specs it had. Based on the design, I thought it was a Flame N36, but this racket was much heavier. It was a nice almost totally white racket with some gold prints. The prints remind me about flowers. I also noticed the Flame and Aeroflo prints were not perfect aligned. The Li Ning sign on the T-junction looked also off center. That's why I doubted if it was a genuine one.

Because I found it head heavy, I compared it with the Yonex VT80 3U-G4, and it was even more head heavy! But it was less head heavy than the VT-ZF. So the balance was between those two. The shaft was not as stiff as the Yonex rackets. Forgot what kind of specs it had, but it was strung with BG65 at about 11,5 kg.

The racket has very decent power. I don't think there is much difference between in power compared to the VT-ZF, but the Li Ning was easier to handle. Compared to the VT80, it was a struggle to point out what was the best racket. The VT80 has a more aerodynamic frame, and has less air resistance. The VT80 was faster in swing speed, but if you play very fast, the accelerated movements made it a little less accurate. During rally's, I would have preferred the VT80, but the Li Ning Aeroflo Flame London 2012, was more stable in fast rallies despite it's softer shaft. I really liked the Li Ning Aeroflo London 2012, because it had power which was easy to generate and it was easy to handle for a head heavy racket. I must admit that the feeling and feedback of this racket is different than a Yonex racket. Maybe it's the softer shaft, or the different frame design. Just don't expect the air stream system to reduce a lot of air resistance. It's almost the same as conventional boxed shape frames.

The racket has very good power, and for those who love head heavy rackets, but find the Voltric series too stiff, this would be a racket worth a try. Because it's easy to maneuver, this racket would suite single players as well as offensive double players.

3. Guzzy

Guzzy New Member

Hello everyone,

I am about to sell this original Li Ning Flame Aeroflo 2012 London edition. I just bought it yet found it not suited with my play style. It is in excellent condition, no chips at all.

The price shall be RM270 only. I will be glad to ship it for free malaysia-wide. It comes with original Li Ning Aeroflo bag.

Tq.

4. gogalop27

gogalop27 Regular Member

Student
    Hallo Tq, I am interested into your Flame Aeroflo 2013 London Edition. I live in Germany, have a brother in Singapore. You would just have to send the racket to Singapore, how bout that? Please private message me: hingiswiss@yahoo.com