Results 137 to 149 of 149
01-16-2013, 03:25 AM #137
1. They'll be read (and "actioned") by (possibly) Nadzmi and his chosen ones....
2. They'll manage to lose the e-mail, fax or paper.
3. They'll need it translated into at least 10 languages before they will take a proper look at it.
4. They'll tell you that you don't know what you're talking about.
5. They'll tell you they've got it covered.
6. At the next AGM. Promise.
01-16-2013, 03:56 AM #138
the only chance is
break into their game by yourself
but never forget ur initial intention.
there arent many people with heart up there.
there arent many people with brain up there.
01-17-2013, 07:22 AM #139
01-17-2013, 10:38 AM #140
01-17-2013, 11:08 AM #141
1. Look even our Taufik is infected by the Chinese bug. BWF gets to do something about it quickly, or
badminton's future will be completely ruined.
2. Taufik must have learned it from the Chinese. Since so many of them are doing it, it is only fair that
Taufik and LCW would do it.
3. There are all kinds of conspiracy theories about what the Chinese are up to. Taufik pulls his own
withdrawal to protest against Chinese withdrawals, to show them just how ridiculous it must look
when he pulls out of a major tournament for no apparent reason.
4. I'm a woman, so I can change my mind/view about anything at any time.
And the list goes on and on.
Last edited by raymond; 01-17-2013 at 11:11 AM.
01-17-2013, 11:23 AM #142
Your right it is just one big coincidence/misunderstanding with China. I must also add how enjoyable it is to follow/"watch" all these tournaments with all the withdrawals constantly. Fantastic for badminton, fantastic for fans. So happy for the sport......
01-17-2013, 11:43 AM #143
What then are your theories why the Chinese didn't withdraw every player from the tournament?
01-17-2013, 05:35 PM #144
rogerv2 liked this post
01-24-2013, 05:14 AM #145
01-24-2013, 07:03 AM #146
01-24-2013, 07:59 AM #147
From the video, he didn't highlight that he was injured. He just kicked his leg and his movement was slow.
01-25-2013, 09:08 AM #148
easy lose. What's the causes actually?
02-01-2013, 03:59 AM #149