I got injury on my right shoulder...

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by suzan07, Jan 11, 2013.

1. suzan07

suzan07 New Member

Hi....
    2 months back I fallen down during the game,I got small injury on my right shoulder.I don't have any fracture,but the pain increased with time.At that time I had very less pain and swollen.It shows its effect after 2days,now it is painful bone in my body.Really it is unbearable pain and very difficult to do routine also.As a player I don't want to do any health risks,any body please tell me any natural remedies to my joint pains.

2. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

The "natural" thing to do is to go see a doctor or physio ....

If you had an X-ray early on you may know that you have no fracture. But if your pain is continuing then you need to get examined and treated by a person who can actually lay eyes and hands on you.
    Wishing you much luck -Fidget

3. suzan07

suzan07 New Member

Hi Fidget....
    When I fallen down my Dr took X-rays of my shoulder,it says that there is no fracture in my shoulder.
    Some body say natural remedies are the best solution for my problem.I 'm continuing the treatment,but I would like to know about naturopathy.
    Now I'm taking allopathic treatment.In my present health condition if naturopathy is better than allopathic then I'll stop allopathic treatment.

You are the only person who respond to my post.
    Thank You Fidget. :)

4. ronaldindin

ronaldindin Regular Member

you're right handed player bro? Better seek for medical treatment and stop playing for few months until you're fully recover

5. suzan07

suzan07 New Member

Okay...Thank You so much

6. visor

visor Regular Member

Most likely not a bone or joint problem, but a tendon injury when you landed on it. In the future you should ice it immediately. For now you'll need to seek physiotherapy treatment. And rest!

7. redbluecai

redbluecai New Member

CEO
    in the future you should ice it immediately. For now you'll need to seek physiotherapy treatment,thanks[​IMG]