User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Markham, ON
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default New Club open next door to Su Badminton - Anyone know about this?

    Heard through the grapevine that a new club has been opened next to Su Badminton.
    Is this true? Like to find out more info on this new club.

    Thanks,
    Z

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Heard it here first from you. More information would be great!!

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    York Region
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There will be a new C2 Badminton Club at 1300 Rodick Road, but don't know when it will open. It is about 5 minutes away from Su's in Markham. Anyone can provide more information?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The club very close to Su Badminton is KC Badminton running by Kevin Cao. Nice facility.

    I think C2 is opened for business. I heard they had free play on January 20, 2013.

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    York Region
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Thank you Sudoko, in fact, we went and tried it out. It may not be a bad place for recreational play, and may become another social club like Flying Dragon. I just concern about the floor and lighting, on top of the premimum court rates.

    After all, we now have many choices in the area for badminton courts.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    markham
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It will be KC Badminton Club, It is opened on Oct, 2012, very nice floor with padding under the mat.
    now the drop in for day time is only $6, and for evening is only $8. KC is also offering 1 day/week pass and 3 days/week pass, very good deal. if you buy the monthly pass, it will be about $3-$5 per time.
    please check out the web: www.kcbadmintonclub.com
    If you have group would like to play when it has less people, come Monday, Wed and Thursday night.
    If you are by yourself, come Tuesday, Friday night, it will be a lot of intermediate and advanced players are playing .

    Name:  155671_519270544767823_840979163_n.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  63.3 KB

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matsu View Post
    Thank you Sudoko, in fact, we went and tried it out. It may not be a bad place for recreational play, and may become another social club like Flying Dragon. I just concern about the floor and lighting, on top of the premimum court rates.

    After all, we now have many choices in the area for badminton courts.
    I have concerns about the floor and lighting as well. The flooring looks like just mats on concrete without padding (like Flying Dragon). Agincourt Open, Su and KC badminton has paddings and I quite enjoy playing there... well, at least cheaper

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    markham
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sudoku:Come more often to KCEvery Friday Night,9pm-12, we have a group of very good adult players here to play.And our 1 day/week pass is very competitive as wellSee you !
    Quote Originally Posted by SUDOKU View Post
    I have concerns about the floor and lighting as well. The flooring looks like just mats on concrete without padding (like Flying Dragon). Agincourt Open, Su and KC badminton has paddings and I quite enjoy playing there... well, at least cheaper

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mysosofly: I dropped by a few weeks ago on Friday night. There were a lot of people and a lot of good players. I love to play but not sure if I match up to those players' level Next time I am visiting KC, will definitely seek you out..

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    markham
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUDOKU View Post
    Mysosofly: I dropped by a few weeks ago on Friday night. There were a lot of people and a lot of good players. I love to play but not sure if I match up to those players' level Next time I am visiting KC, will definitely seek you out..
    Sure. I am always at the front desk on Friday Night Yeah, we've attracted a lot of good players come on Fridays night and our one night/ week pass is very incentive as well.

    see you next time!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •