Li-ning n70 1gen and 2gen: the differences?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by renbo, Jan 12, 2013.

1. renbo

renbo Regular Member

Hi everyone!
    The shop i get my badminton stuff in is offereing a special price for the li-ning n70 first generation, about half price the second generation. Do some of you guys know if there are some differences between them, apart from the paint job?
    Beside, if some of you have tried the racket, how would you qualify it? I am looking for a head heavy racket, medium stiff to stiff. I tried the voltric 80 and though i enjoyed the smashing, the drives and blocks were not so good! I suppose some,would recommend me a n90 but that would be too expensiveThanks

2. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    N70 and N70-II are completely different rackets.. Don't be fooled thinking they are similar just because thet are named similar ;-)

3. alana07

alana07 Regular Member

N70-1 is mid stiff and head heavier while N70-2 is stiff and a bit less head heavy. sounds like you had a steal of a deal in front of you now, grab it before it is gone.

4. renbo

renbo Regular Member

Thank you guys! I am happy to learn that. While the n70 is priced 2150 hk$ (210€), the n70 is 1300 hk$. It is considerably less. Nevertheless , it is about the same price then a voltric 80, so i still have to make a decision between those, or even an older at700. If you have ever tried one of those in comparison to the n70 I, I would be happy to ear about your experience