User Tag List

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't believe it was 4 years ago that Sung Ji Hyundai lost in the second round here, 1-21 17-21. Now she's the champion. Congratulations to her

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Somehow, I've a feeling we may see Wang Zengming in the final with LCW in next week's MAS Open but I don't expect him to win it.
    believe me
    wmz will not advance to the final.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sung JH's first title and a PSS at that is a long time coming; what's more by beating three CHN WS players; a well-deserved winner.

Now I'm waiting for Intanon's turn to come - next week? Only thing is, I also feel Sun Yu may shine. Perhaps at the IND Open then.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabit View Post
    Service judge name is Kang Sun Young
    I wish there was more of her...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, have to feel for LCW. He's suffered so much heartaches and disappointments, it doesn't really matter whether he wins the WC'13 or AG'14. But still I wish he takes either one or both before he retires, and he's capable of it before Chen Long becomes too strong for him and while Lin Dan is not back to his best yet. Wish him all the best. Make hay while the sun shines and strike while the iron's hot.
    Apparently WC13 n AG14 are LCW's best shot given the reasons you mentioned... If he cannot, that's really the end..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way WSX's coach glares at her... so intense!

Still love WSX even though she lost and not the best Chinese WS player!!!

But must admit, she played pretty bad today and Sung was definitely much better

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the time being, DuPY is the nearly man and Intanon R the nearly woman (girl) for the number of times they appear in an SS final.

Sho Sasaki and now I inclue Hu Yun are the two best late bloomers; the problem is they don't have that many opportunities or much time left to make it big, that's their disadvantage.

Coming back to WZM, he's about DuPY's standard; in fact he won their last two encounters including one in CBSL. If Darren Liew could win the French Open in the absence of the Three Musketeers, why cannot WZM enter the final of MAS? Anyway, all this is theoretical, no point arguing over it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heong View Post
    The way WSX's coach glares at her... so intense!

Still love WSX even though she lost and not the best Chinese WS player!!!

But must admit, she played pretty bad today and Sung was definitely much better
    He gave her the glare of death!!!

I hope they don't do anything bad to her, considering what happens in her country...
    Will defs be more punishing than pushups and more fitness

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the time being, DuPY is the nearly man and Intanon R the nearly woman (girl) for the number of times they appear in an SS final.

Sho Sasaki and now I inclue Hu Yun are the two best late bloomers; the problem is they don't have that many opportunities or much time left to make it big, that's their disadvantage.

Coming back to WZM, he's about DuPY's standard; in fact he won their last two encounters including one in CBSL. If Darren Liew could win the French Open in the absence of the Three Musketeers, why cannot WZM enter the final of MAS? Anyway, all this is theoretical, no point arguing over it.
    hehe,talk is empty talk.how confident are u?
    wanna take a bet?
    2013 sudirman final,premium.
    deal or no deal?
    wang zheng ming enter final,i sent u the ticket.
    wang zheng ming fail to enter final,u sent me the ticket
    how?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not surprised coach Tang Xuehua was displeased with WSX's performance today. He probably believed she has the capability of beating Sung but felt she didn't play it right. Possibly he cared enough about her uncertain future in the national squad to show his disappointment. Btw, he was Zhang Ning's coach, I'm sure he knows what to do as long as she doesn't give up trying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WZM has the ability to make the final as seen in several tournament, but he tends to lose focus and play far below his potential and loses to lower-ranked players in other tournaments where the top guns are not there. He had a big opportunity in France, but he blew it by losing to Viktor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The new Korean pair of Ko Sung Hyun/Lee Yong Dae were just fantastic upsetting the form book by beating the world's number pair of Mathias Boe/Cartsen Mogensen in 3 games. I foresee the Korean pair winning more titles in 2013.

Sung Ji Hyun also caused an upset beating Wang Shixian in straight games and in the process became the first Korean in 8 years to win the women's singles title.
    GC's co-commentator predicted the win at the start of the match and he hit the nail on the head.
    Last edited by skchen; 01-13-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus I think WZM's a slow starter. He needs to play with more intensity from the get-go.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skchen View Post
    The new Korean pair of Ko Sung Hyun/Lee Yong Dae were just fantastic upsetting the form book by beating the world's number pair of Mathias Boe/Cartsen Mogensen in 3 games. I foresee the Korean pair winning more titles in 2013.

Sung Ji Hyun also caused an upset beating Wang Shixian in straight games and in the process became the first Korean in 8 years to win the women's singles title.
    GC's co-commentator predicted the win at the start of the match and he hit the nail on the head.
    c'mon, there are only 2 in the final and it isn't that difficult to get it right.
    it will be better if he'd got it right from the t'ment start.

having said that, he is quite good and provide good insight, expertise and enthusiasm as a co-commantator.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks like someone doesnt understand the meaning of action speak louder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kungpaochicken View Post
    mmm...pretty service judge
    She has facebook, just so you know

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You guys should get your eyes checked... she doesn't even compare to the blonde official from 2011 Yonex French Open, Iris.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast