User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Do I need to worry if I buying racket from Queensway shopping centre in Singapore?

As we know the Queensway shopping sentre is a famous places to shop for sports goods in Singapore, and the price is cheaper than other place. But I am wondering that are they selling 100% real stuff? Do I need to worry the racket I am buying is fake or genuine?

I do believe that selling fake stuff is a serious problem in Singapore, so if I bought a racket from queensway turns out is fake, what do i do?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

usually no need to worry. plus many shops in QW are owned by same owner etc

if its fake go back to the shop with receipt, or go file a case with CASE or up to small claims tribunal if necessary..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iamlight View Post
    As we know the Queensway shopping sentre is a famous places to shop for sports goods in Singapore, and the price is cheaper than other place. But I am wondering that are they selling 100% real stuff? Do I need to worry the racket I am buying is fake or genuine?

I do believe that selling fake stuff is a serious problem in Singapore, so if I bought a racket from queensway turns out is fake, what do i do?
    Actually there are not that many badminton shops at Queensway Shopping Centre. These are the names of the shops from memory:
    1st Floor
    Sportshop2000
    Sports Interlink
    Gala Sports
    2nd Floor
    Newlink
    Paragon Sports
    Chau Beng
    Hello Sports
    SS Sports
    2 x Yonex shops (run by SS and Newlink)

Not sure if I missed out any shops but if you realise you had bought a fake racket from Queensway please let us know. In any case you should always ask for a receipt from the shop.
    Last edited by Sealman; 01-14-2013 at 04:11 AM.