User Tag List

Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast
Results 953 to 969 of 987
  1. #953
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    162
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    How u know my racket will break ?

    You seem like an unlucky individual

  2. #954
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,498
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So far i only have 1 yonex armotec 700 head burst after a smash , with 26 tension. Thats the only time i use yonex, after that incident 5 yrs ago , i had switch to Li ning with china team

  3. #955
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    162
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    So far i only have 1 yonex armotec 700 head burst after a smash , with 26 tension. Thats the only time i use yonex, after that incident 5 yrs ago , i had switch to Li ning with china team
    You must be under a Yonex curse then. And you will have angered the curse more since you used another brand... For your safety, don't leave your house.

  4. #956
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,498
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I follow China Team use Li ning , For Yonex FB i want to try since Mohammad Ahsan has been using it for 9 mths lready since last June 2013, he is my favourite double player !

  5. #957
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    461
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f1rst View Post
    You must be under a Yonex curse then. And you will have angered the curse more since you used another brand... For your safety, don't leave your house.
    Oh.... I smell something burning....

  6. #958
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi guys i still dont understand the difference between the F5 and F6 i have a friend coming back from japan hes getting the fb for me. Can anyone kind enough to clear this up for me. Btw im getting it from amazon jp theres 2 model the F5 and F6.

  7. #959
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    M'sia KL
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If not mistaken, F5 = 6U with G5 grip size.
    F6 = 6U with G6 grip size.

  8. #960
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    162
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    I follow China Team use Li ning , For Yonex FB i want to try since Mohammad Ahsan has been using it for 9 mths lready since last June 2013, he is my favourite double player !

    You're not allowed to do that, it's against the rules. You must pick a brand and stick with it. Also, Ahsan isn't using the FB.

  9. #961
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,498
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mohammad Ahsan Used FB won the world (Championship 2013, and recently still stick with Yonex FB and won the All England recently. I just want try it out...

    For the above brother asking about 5u and 6u./F racket.

    5U means racket 75g - 79g
    F/6U: means 70-74g.

    I believe most people break with 6U rackets as its too light.

  10. #962
    Regular Member dbswansea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    930
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Mohammad Ahsan Used FB won the world (Championship 2013, and recently still stick with Yonex FB and won the All England recently. I just want try it out...

    For the above brother asking about 5u and 6u./F racket.

    5U means racket 75g - 79g
    F/6U: means 70-74g.

    I believe most people break with 6U rackets as its too light.
    He had a ZF

  11. #963
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,498
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi bro dbswansea: who has a Zf. means Z force ?

  12. #964
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,499
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In Yonex nomenclature :

    F = 73gm
    F is not 6U per se though F being 73gm is in the 6U range.

  13. #965
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    461
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    In Yonex nomenclature :

    F = 73gm
    F is not 6U per se though F being 73gm is in the 6U range.
    I broke my Virtuoso 30 last Sat when it hit the floor surface. And it's 77gms @ 25lbs. Anyone getting a FB better be careful or put even lower tension to avoid instant heartbreak....

  14. #966
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What tension did you guys use on the fb?

  15. #967
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, AU
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahasra View Post
    What tension did you guys use on the fb?
    mines a 5u. asked for 22lbs but my friends reakon its higher than that. using 66um

  16. #968
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahasra View Post
    What tension did you guys use on the fb?
    Mine's been strung at 26 since it came out. Restrung probably 5-6 times already.

  17. #969
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Mohammad Ahsan Used FB won the world (Championship 2013, and recently still stick with Yonex FB and won the All England recently. I just want try it out...

    For the above brother asking about 5u and 6u./F racket.

    5U means racket 75g - 79g
    F/6U: means 70-74g.

    I believe most people break with 6U rackets as its too light.
    broke my 6U strung at 26lbs.

Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •