User Tag List

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone compare this FB to Karakal BN60 which dry-weight only 71gr with recommended tension 28-30Lbs written on the frame?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, any of you know where in Singapore still sells FB 5U, most shops no more . Just called up queensway last week , also no more ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    Does anyone compare this FB to Karakal BN60 which dry-weight only 71gr with recommended tension 28-30Lbs written on the frame?
    I don't have a fb but I have a bn60 and strung at 28lbs. No issue for me nor any damage to the frame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys,just want to check for the spec 5U, is it only available on JP code or is it also available in other code such SP, TH, TW code?thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is available in SP code as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ow okay... thanks for the info...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soulsync View Post
    Is available in SP code as well
    Where can I find 5u sp code FB??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tw code has 5U

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yonex ArcSaber FB JP Coded 5u/G4 BG66UM-24lbs.My history with ArcSaber FB4 session "2 hours each" with this racket and it's broken!I have heard allot of comments on this racket that it is fragile for the F or 6u so I got myself a 5u from JAPAN "JP coded" instead and hope it will be much better. But my stubbornness cause me this time.3rd session.With just a slight collision with another racket at 3 or 9 o'clock of the frame. A very fine hairline is visible after the collision and I though maybe is just a crack at the paint job. I told myself "thank god it was not broken". I continue playing and it seems there is no problem with the racket.4th session.The death of my ArcSaber FB begin. I was playing as usual but this time I have a miss hit from a strong smash "back court" and SNAP! I though I broke the string and when I look at my racket it twisted. F--k!!!. The miss hit cause me this time and I think the shuttle might have hit at the crack line or near to it that broke the racket. They goes my $$$....Conclusion is - it is still a fragile racket to go for a 5u.No worries still under warranty. First Claim.I tried to have it claim with the help of my friend from Japan which he help me to bought it from a well known online dealers website. However without telling them I have a collision, they somehow able to check that this racket was collided with something else. "NOT able to claim due to not manufacturing fault". Same clause from the Yonex website. End of the road? No more hope and say bye bye to my Arc FB in the dustbin. Second Claim.Lucky I got a good fried. He told me that he will try to claim from YONEX HQ "Tokyo". Same conclusion which they manage to check that there is a collision on the racket. BUT they are willing to provide a special discount of 40% for the next purchase or their YONEX product. WHAT THE HELL... dilemma here... spend more money again then claiming a new one... Or maybe better then nothing...The racket review. First impression of this racket on hand is "Damn... so light", even my badminton friends feel the same. No doubt this racket is good for fast paced doubles game as it is a easy to maneuver racket from drive, counter smash at the front or mid court area and net play due to the stiffness and lightweight characteristic of the racket. Defence from smashes is a delight also as it is easy to block and place the shuttle. However back court clears and smashes you will need more effort to generate the power "what you expect from a lightweight and lighthead racket with no momentum on each swing". You have to compromise something for this racket. It is a good racket and I do enjoy playing with ArcSaber FB but due to the history with this racket I have to say I'll not go for a second one. YONEX should put a Fragile Sticker at the packaging so that the customer should know what he/she is dealing with. :-)Cheers...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yonex ArcSaber FB JP Coded 5u/G4 BG66UM-24lbs.

Yonex ArcSaber FB JP Coded 5u/G4 BG66UM-24lbs.

My history with ArcSaber FB4 session "2 hours each" with this racket and it's broken!

I have heard allot of comments on this racket that it is fragile for the F or 6u so I got myself a 5u from JAPAN "JP coded" instead and hope it will be much better. But my stubbornness cause me this time.

3rd session.
    With just a slight collision with another racket at 3 or 9 o'clock of the frame. A very fine hairline is visible after the collision and I though maybe is just a crack at the paint job. I told myself "thank god it was not broken". I continue playing and it seems there is no problem with the racket.

4th session.
    The death of my ArcSaber FB begin. I was playing as usual but this time I have a miss hit from a strong smash "back court" and SNAP! I though I broke the string and when I look at my racket it twisted. F--k!!!. The miss hit cause me this time and I think the shuttle might have hit at the crack line or near to it that broke the racket. They goes my $$$....

Conclusion is - it is still a fragile racket to go for a 5u.

No worries still under warranty.

First Claim.
    I tried to have it claim with the help of my friend from Japan which he help me to bought it from a well known online dealers website. However without telling them I have a collision, they somehow able to check that this racket was collided with something else. "NOT able to claim due to not manufacturing fault". Same clause from the Yonex website. End of the road? No more hope and say bye bye to my Arc FB in the dustbin.

Second Claim.
    Lucky I got a good fried. He told me that he will try to claim from YONEX HQ "Tokyo". Same conclusion which they manage to check that there is a collision on the racket. BUT they are willing to provide a special discount of 40% for the next purchase or their YONEX product. WHAT THE HELL... dilemma here... spend more money again then claiming a new one... Or maybe better then nothing...

The racket review.
    First impression of this racket on hand is "Damn... so light", even my badminton friends feel the same. No doubt this racket is good for fast paced doubles game as it is a easy to maneuver racket from drive, counter smash at the front or mid court area and net play due to the stiffness and lightweight characteristic of the racket. Defence from smashes is a delight also as it is easy to block and place the shuttle.

However back court clears and smashes you will need more effort to generate the power "what you expect from a lightweight and lighthead racket with no momentum on each swing". You have to compromise something for this racket.

It is a good racket and I do enjoy playing with ArcSaber FB but due to the history with this racket I have to say I'll not go for a second one. YONEX should put a Fragile Sticker at the packaging so that the customer should know what he/she is dealing with.

Cheers...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bad luck miliano23 (Brian).I have been using a TW coded F|G5 for about 6 months now, play 4 times a week, all doubles. No problem whatsoever for me. Funny thing is, I think the results from a smash is the same if not better compared to my Arc10. Might be due to my swing speed (and history of injured shoulder). I could feel that I can react and return faster shuttles when compared to all my other rackets (3U-4U), thinking of getting more FBs and might try out VT i-Force.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbswansea View Post
    He had a ZF
    Am not sure if it's a ZF but definitely a Voltric.

YONEX has been flash boosting their FB sales by painting mogensen and ahsans voltric in FB colourway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my friend

i am selling yonex rackets and the most what i get complaints from breakage is arcsaber fb and the nanoray series from yonex

for me the racket is not durable you can buy many other brands with much better specs and cheaper price

thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thinking of trying a FB but the comments here let me think twice..

Currently I am using Arcsaber 6. What other racquet has the same feel as the FB 5u with a better spec?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my club, those who able to purchase arcfb is either rich enough to stock 4-8 pcs of them in a bag, or have a health issue (e.g. grandpas/grandmas/those injured around the arm).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had Arcsaber FB for quite awhile now. I got both the lighther version and the little bit heavier. I've had mine for almost half a year now playing local competitions and using it regularly in practice and mine doesn't have more than a couple of scratches.

The lack of power is abit annoying sometimes I have to admit, when I switch to my Voltric 80 I suddenly can thunder down smashes and play more aggressive without using alot of energy. On the upside, you can't lose in flat game or net duels if your using the the FB.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MagicElite View Post
    Tw code has 5U
    Really? How much are they selling it for in Taiwan? Do you know of any reputable dealer in Taipei offering the 5U G5?

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast