User Tag List

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only way for her to come back to "normal"(i would say, because i know this kind of play is not her usual thing) is give a break to badminton court for a while and come back stronger. Her techniques are also not good nowadays.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    Easy loss to LXR in SSF.
    Her motivations aside, maybe her training methods and coaching has hit a plateau.
    She should use a different coach to have a fresh perspective to the game.
    What do you expect after losing to MM, a player she could have disposed of when she was in form. Much worse is going to follow if she does not follow her old routine. The main reason being she haven't been focusing on badminton after Olympic.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Only way for her to come back to "normal"(i would say, because i know this kind of play is not her usual thing) is give a break to badminton court for a while and come back stronger. Her techniques are also not good nowadays.
    I've told you many times that she should improve her forehand skills. Remember how did you response me last year? I mean, even I had already found one of her weakness, then what about other professional players and coaches?
    Also, one can never hope to get an easy point from only a few rallies when up against players like LXR or MM.
    if she was still reluctant to play long rallies, she would be easily defeated by BYJ , who is also a defensive player like MM, in her third match in SSF.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dieter_spath View Post
    I've told you many times that she should improve her forehand skills. Remember how did you response me last year? I mean, even I had already found one of her weakness, then what about other professional players and coaches?
    Also, one can never hope to get an easy point from only a few rallies when up against players like LXR or MM.
    if she was still reluctant to play long rallies, she would be easily defeated by BYJ , who is also a defensive player like MM, in her third match in SSF.
    who cares? I never watched saina's match against li xuerui. Today also , I never gonna watch. Only because of her, I registered in this forum. Already I have reduced my involvement by 50 %. Now, I will still wanna reduce it as she is in "great" form and shows excellent results. Bye

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who cares? I never watched saina's match against li xuerui. Today also , I never gonna watch. Only because of her, I registered in this forum. Already I have reduced my involvement by 50 %. Now, I will still wanna reduce it as she is in "great" form and shows excellent results. Bye
    although you said "bye", I'll still bother you for the last time . because I'm very very disappointed!
    When a player need supports the most, you just go away. I'd to say, you are disqualified to be a fan, only a fan of Saina's success!
    I'm a chinese, but I still want to see more and more great players around the world to challenge China's dominance in WS and WD, that's the only way to improve this sports. And Saina is one of my favorite players and my ammunition , I still have faith in her. btw, according to statistics, she will return next year!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dieter_spath View Post
    although you said "bye", I'll still bother you for the last time . because I'm very very disappointed!
    When a player need supports the most, you just go away. I'd to say, you are disqualified to be a fan, only a fan of Saina's success!
    I'm a chinese, but I still want to see more and more great players around the world to challenge China's dominance in WS and WD, that's the only way to improve this sports. And Saina is one of my favorite players and my ammunition , I still have faith in her. btw, according to statistics, she will return next year!

Don't be judgemental. I am a fan of badminton as a whole . If the player plays well, i will support him/her. If not, just leave it and go ahead. I never praise the players for their inconsistencies.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't be judgemental. I am a fan of badminton as a whole . If the player plays well, i will support him/her. If not, just leave it and go ahead. I never praise the players for their inconsistencies.
    I don't think you are a badminton fan after all.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by latecomer View Post
    I don't think you are a badminton fan after all.
    Small correction you need to add in your sentence.

" I don't think you are a badminton player's fan after all . Player never gonna be there forever but badminton will ".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=scorpion1;2175204]Small correction you need to add in your sentence.
    I don't want to start a fight with you, I know I am going to lose. Here is my honest opinion regarding your behaviour in this forum. I have read so many of your posts and a lot of them contained intimate details and the messages indicate you are an arrogant person. You feel you are never wrong. You are always in fighting mode. Remember what you had posted when SN closed to being #1. Remember what you had posted when SN won the bronze in Olympic. Remember what you had posted at the beginning, middle, end of the downfall of SN. What you had said in this Forum lead me believing that you may act the same in the daily life. I SINCERELY hope you can take a pause in life and look at what you had done in the past. I wish you well.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=latecomer;2175219]
    Small correction you need to add in your sentence.
    I don't want to start a fight with you, I know I am going to lose. Here is my honest opinion regarding your behaviour in this forum. I have read so many of your posts and a lot of them contained intimate details and the messages indicate you are an arrogant person. You feel you are never wrong. You are always in fighting mode. Remember what you had posted when SN closed to being #1. Remember what you had posted when SN won the bronze in Olympic. Remember what you had posted at the beginning, middle, end of the downfall of SN. What you had said in this Forum lead me believing that you may act the same in the daily life. I SINCERELY hope you can take a pause in life and look at what you had done in the past. I wish you well.

Lol.. It seems like you are so much judgemental . Some of unusual way of analysing things by simply seeing some of the posts ,indicates how you grab things in real life. Who are you to judge other person's life ?? How did you judge a person?? SImply by seeing these posts or using telepathy ?? Lol. If i say i don't like saina now because of her form, does it in any way affected your life?? . I guess nothing will happen. I am one of the badminton fan. That's all. There is nothing here you can say about it.. I consider your message as a personal attack for nothing..

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thread is going off topic too far. We will be deleting further off topic posts.

Thanks

Mod

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like people are so much intense in finding meaning in my words about saina than saina's own form. Lol. Let's stop here itself.
    I want saina to give a break from this badminton arena and come back after proper training. End of discussion..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Next year Saina has a realistic chance to defend her title at the CWG. The only players she should be wary about her are, her compatriot PV Sindhu, Gu Juan and home player Kirsti Gilmore.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like people are so much intense in finding meaning in my words about saina than saina's own form. Lol. Let's stop here itself.
    I want saina to give a break from this badminton arena and come back after proper training. End of discussion..
    I don't think Sania can take a break, she got lot of sponsors obligation to attend competitions as well as certain event. She need a change for sure, maybe changes coaches ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    I don't think Sania can take a break, she got lot of sponsors obligation to attend competitions as well as certain event. She need a change for sure, maybe changes coaches ?
    Yes, I agree. I think Gopi has taken her as far as he could at this stage.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    Yes, I agree. I think Gopi has taken her as far as he could at this stage.
    Is not that GOPI is a bad coach or other coaches are better than him but players need different method when they reach certain stages. Lee chong wei has Morton frost, Indra gunawan, Li Mao, miss bun, Teh sue bock... Lin dan has tang xi uh, xia xu ante and few other, also Ji Xenophon

i think if India can get Li Mao now, it will do India men and women singles marvellous things....
    Last edited by SibugiChai; 12-15-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Is not that GOPI is a bad coach or other coaches are better than him but players need different method when they reach certain stages. Lee chong wei has Morton frost, Indra gunawan, Li Mao, miss bun, Teh sue bock... Lin dan has tang xi uh, xia xu ante and few other, also Ji Xenophon

i think if India can get Li Mao now, it will do India men and women singles marvellous things....
    For Lee Chong Wei, the variety of coaches were forced upon him due to BAM's management of the coaches. Lin Dan is more controlled and they have a bigger pool of capable coaches.

I am not convinced changing coaches is going to help. Removing the media distractions would help but the damage has been done. She now has media and endorsement contracts to fulfil. Gopi, I think, has his hands tied. If she can't put the commitment and quality training time in, will Gopichand gradually withdraw his commitment to her?

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast