User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 295
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What time will the matches start? Been waiting a while...

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,115
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Go, Tine!!!
    You will see Sun Yu playing for many more years. Right now we want Tine to go all the way to the finals!!!
    I believe in Sun Yu now.. She is the tallest women's singles player in the planet at present. Has improved a lot lately.... So, she has the edge..

    Courtesy apart.. Probability first..

  3. #37
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,671
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    @madbad,

    I think he's trying to assess the opposition and then swoop in for the claim. This limsy dude is one slick character! BE-WARE!!!

  4. #38
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    this round is stupidly late.
    they should start at 2.
    if every match went to decider
    we will have past midnight matches again.
    5 court is good from organiser point of view.
    but the crowd will suffer from selection.
    4 court is already hard to watch.
    of course,unless those audience only fancy one or two player
    Yes, too late to start a round 2 matches imo.. Usually the crowd would just focus on the centre 3 courts.. the one on the far left side and right side is difficult to watch for the crowd therefore those matches won't get much attention.. Just like Tzi Tzu Ying.. she was playing on the far side right side of the court yesterday, wanted to take pic of her but didn't manage to because of my premium seating.. If one is seating at lower tier, taking pic of last far court is much easier

  5. #39
    Regular Member Jimmy_Goh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,542
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    I believe in Sun Yu now.. She is the tallest women's singles player in the planet at present. Has improved a lot lately.... So, she has the edge..

    Courtesy apart.. Probability first..
    Tine has the experience and playing well lately. Sun Yu has the youth and results wise, has been consistently good and improving in the Int'l circuit.
    It's a tough call but I give Tine 51% - SY 49%.
    But I PAW for Sun Yu because of the 23 PAW points.
    Hope SY has adapted to KL courts (after 3 straight games), and hope Tine has an off-day and tired after yesterday 3 setters against Sindhu.
    Go Sun Yu.

  6. #40
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,671
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    What time will the matches start? Been waiting a while...
    Patience, young - oh what's the point? I'm a-waitin' too! Lids getting heavy now....

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Don't know much about her, so...
    KOR, JPN & some CHN looks more to my liking, hehe
    shevon also not bad.
    now i know ur number 2,panpan!hahahahhhaha

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    What time will the matches start? Been waiting a while...
    4pm malaysia time.

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    @madbad,

    I think he's trying to assess the opposition and then swoop in for the claim. This limsy dude is one slick character! BE-WARE!!!
    this is psychology war

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Yes, too late to start a round 2 matches imo.. Usually the crowd would just focus on the centre 3 courts.. the one on the far left side and right side is difficult to watch for the crowd therefore those matches won't get much attention.. Just like Tzi Tzu Ying.. she was playing on the far side right side of the court yesterday, wanted to take pic of her but didn't manage to because of my premium seating.. If one is seating at lower tier, taking pic of last far court is much easier
    hehe,u are not allow to taking photo with her.(joke
    well,organizer should have take in consideration from every aspect.
    numbered seat this year?

  8. #42
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    What time will the matches start? Been waiting a while...
    4pm mas time.. in about 1 hour time.

  9. #43
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    shevon also not bad.
    now i know ur number 2,panpan!hahahahhhaha



    4pm malaysia time.



    this is psychology war



    hehe,u are not allow to taking photo with her.(joke
    well,organizer should have take in consideration from every aspect.
    numbered seat this year?
    yes, numbered seat..

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Goh View Post
    Tine has the experience and playing well lately. Sun Yu has the youth and results wise, has been consistently good and improving in the Int'l circuit.
    It's a tough call but I give Tine 51% - SY 49%.
    But I PAW for Sun Yu because of the 23 PAW points.
    Hope SY has adapted to KL courts (after 3 straight games), and hope Tine has an off-day and tired after yesterday 3 setters against Sindhu.
    Go Sun Yu.
    u guys are so cruel!she already wanted to retired,yet u all hope she will lost!

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,115
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Goh View Post
    Tine has the experience and playing well lately. Sun Yu has the youth and results wise, has been consistently good and improving in the Int'l circuit.
    It's a tough call but I give Tine 51% - SY 49%.
    But I PAW for Sun Yu because of the 23 PAW points.
    Hope SY has adapted to KL courts (after 3 straight games), and hope Tine has an off-day and tired after yesterday 3 setters against Sindhu.
    Go Sun Yu.
    Though i speak about my preferences of this match here, i didn't paw this match.. .. If Sun Yu gives opportunities to Tine for smashing, then it would be like burrying her own corpse inside her own premises.... So, she need to play smart game.. Going for net game than rallies.. Tine seems to be very good in rallies lately.

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    shevon also not bad.
    now i know ur number 2,panpan!hahahahhhaha
    PanPan??!! You have a memory like an elephant

  13. #47
    Regular Member Jimmy_Goh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,542
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Though i speak about my preferences of this match here, i didn't paw this match.. .. If Sun Yu gives opportunities to Tine for smashing, then it would be like burrying her own corpse inside her own premises.... So, she need to play smart game.. Going for net game than rallies.. Tine seems to be very good in rallies lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    u guys are so cruel!she already wanted to retired,yet u all hope she will lost!
    Checked. At this moment (who knows, you may put in last minute pick), both of you did not PAW for Sun Yu. Well, its a '23 pts gamble'.

  14. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so far so good for lai/tan

  15. #49
    Regular Member speedyJT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    576
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    JOJ vs. K Parupalli 11 - 11;

    meanwhile WKW is leading 17 - 11 against YH.

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    3,075
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no live stream....they should have live stream for super series from 3rd round onwards....furthermore...premier super series...sheesh

  17. #51
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,115
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kashyap's all smashes going out..

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •