Yonex Voltric 03 Tour & 05 Tour

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by kampungboy, Jan 17, 2013.

1. kampungboy

kampungboy Regular Member

Sales
    Today I went to one of badminton shops in Queensway Shopping Centre (Singapore) and I saw 2 interesting rackets, Voltric 03 & 05 Tour. According to the sales guy, both rackets made in Japan and just launched about one month ago. The shop is having a promotion now and prices are in the range of low end Voltric 5 & 7 & 9 (made in Taiwan). I observed the shaft of these 2 rackets are pretty thin and close to high end Voltric like Voltric 60, 70 and 80. I used Voltric 9 before and it was very slow which I suspect due to the thicker shaft. I googled and cannot find information about these 2 rackets in Yonex website. I only managed to find one Malaysia website selling these 2 rackets.

Anyone has used these rackets before and can provide reviews?

For those interested in the shop, it is located in 1st floor corner near entrance. Think those regular will know the shop.

Disclaimer : I have no relationship with that shop and did not check if other shops are selling these rackets and having promotion too.

2. SieuSIM

SieuSIM Regular Member

Bussiness Owner
    At Vietnam, also have 2 rackets.
    I am considering to buy both of them.
    Its price at Vietnam is 95USD.