Surrey Singles tournaments.

Discussion in 'UK' started by varisz, Jan 19, 2013.

Tags:
  1. varisz

varisz Regular Member

Hustler
    Hello to eveyone from Surrey. I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any singles tournaments coming up this year in Surrey?

If not, could you please let me know If you would be interested in participating in a few singles tournaments as I am thinking about organizing a few at my local club.
    I am tired of everyone playing doubles and want to play singles against some new people.

Thanks.

2. dingolphie

dingolphie Regular Member

IT Manager
    Hi Varisz, where in Surrey?

3. varisz

varisz Regular Member

Hustler
    Hi, well I live in Oxted, the courts are about 10 min walk away from the train station, it's easy to get here and we have a bar. If i do start organizing some local singles events I will probably start with my local club and if everything works well and if enough people show some kind of interest then I wouldn't mind organizing tournaments elsewhere in Surrey, but at the moment I would like to see how many people would be interested in participating.

Cheers

4. dingolphie

dingolphie Regular Member

IT Manager
    I wouldn't mind if its on a weekend.. should be good fun, though I can see fitness might be an issue

Summer would be great, after the season is sort of done and dusted....

5. Mech10

Mech10 Regular Member

Check the Badminton England website, under tournaments. There is a Surrey Bronze Tournament coming up, not sure if you have missed the deadline but worth a check. Check the website for details.