Saddleback Recreations Department offering new badminton program

Discussion in 'USA West' started by wchao, Jan 19, 2013.

1. wchao

wchao Regular Member

Management Consultant
    The Saddleback Recreations department is starting a new badminton program and will be offering a FREE session on Sunday January 27, 2013 from 7:00pm - 10:00pm.

Recreational Badminton open to ALL level at El Toro High School. This is NOT a class so anyone and everyone is welcome.
    You don’t have to know how to play just as long as you want to have fun. Bring the whole family. Bring a friend. Or just bring yourself.

Hope to see you there!

When: Sunday 1/27/2013 7:00pm - 10:00pm with 8 courts available.
    Where: El Toro High School Gymnasium, 25255 Toledo Way, Lake Forest, CA 92630
    Parking: Plenty of free parking
    Bring your own racket and shuttlecocks. There will be a limited supply of loaner rackets for beginners.

Contact Woodrew Chao at 714.606.4258 or at wchaoca@gmail.com

I will update with more information about registration and fees for the regular sessions once the recreation department finalized the dates/schedules.

2. wchao

wchao Regular Member

Management Consultant
    Sunday 1/27/2013 Free night: CANCELLED

Hi Everyone,

I just received word this morning that we will not have access to El Toro High School for badminton this Sunday 1/27 due to the school's use of the gym for basketball playoffs.
    I will try to reschedule the FREE night after the regularly schedule sessions, and will try to get some of the professional athletes to put on an exhibition match.

Sunday 1/27 Free night: CANCELLED

Regular session Sundays 2/3 - 3/10 will start as scheduled. Please register soon as enrollment is limited to only 32.
    Registration: http://www.saddlebackrecreation.com/Activities/ActivitiesDetails.asp?ProcessWait=N&aid=3230