Badminton-Manager The Online Game

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BadmiManager, Jan 20, 2013.

1. BadmiManager

BadmiManager Regular Member

http://www.badminton-manager.com

Designupdate - 2013! Check it out!

This is the worldwide first german and english Badminton-Manager. It is a Browsergame and it is free of charge.

Manage your team, buy and sell players, send them to trainingcamps...

If you have questions you can post them here or in the game forum! I will answer and help you if you have problems!

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

It really is too limited (in free mode) if you have ever played Hattrick before this or Eastside Hockey manager. Players have no attributes (not visible in free anyway), training is only a vague tactical influence on the game, no friendly match options (could be held once you are out of the cup) should any of your friends play it as well so in practice you will almost certainly never face each other. Before your players are any good they are too old, likewise for your trainers. It practically only comes down to money which increases too slow by expanding your stadium. "Publicity" as far as I can tell, has absolutely no influence on the number of spectators but only on your youth player recruits who are absolutely crap if your publicity is low and which mostly depends on more money to increase it. At this rate I will be dead and burried before anything good comes out of it [​IMG]. Team spirit apparently can only go down by buying and selling players because apparently everyone is a friendly and highly valued team member :p. You cannot sell or fire a poor player and buy an improvement without team spirit dropping and this greatly affects match outcomes (far too much influence).
    Not sure what the update is but if there was any it has wiped away most of the season :D. Matchday 14, #1 with 12 points and 47 game points.

To become a really good game it should be re-written from scratch but at least you in the top divisions must be enjoying it to kill some free time [​IMG]...

#2 demolidor, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  3. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Also non-active teams should be deleted. I regularly face teams with millions in the bank, 10.000+ stadium capacity, training focus on two things only, and players must be auto-generated or something to keep them alive??

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Latest update: a new league country, Denmark, where everyone starts at zero/from the beginning so equal chances for all [​IMG]. Still 2 weeks before it starts so still time to join from the new beginning, just made my new team: DFF Aalborg [​IMG].