nanoray 20 vs voltric 5/7

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by linto, Jan 20, 2013.

1. linto

linto New Member

professional
    Hi all, I need your advice to choose a new racket and string. String I think bg80 is good ? Tension 20-22?I play with plastic shuttle, out door, Though started playing very long back it was not continuous play(often 2-3 years break) so you can consider me as a beginner. Now my problem is lack of power in smash.. So what I do is play offensive drives and try to get weak return and then smash from mid court, often target close to side lines. my current racket is cockatoo pro 45(86g weight ) string is bg45, tension is probably 22lb,Which bat would be suitable for my purpose light weight and flexible manoray 20 or voltric 5/7 or something else in similar budget available in India.

2. linto

linto New Member

professional
    Sorry for the typo my current string is bg65

3. linto

linto New Member

professional
    Anybody out there ??:-(

4. linto

linto New Member

professional
    Hi some body there ???:-(

5. linto

linto New Member

professional
    Is this a dead forum ? Or did I ask any silly question ??

6. Casperwinde

Casperwinde Regular Member

Student
    well if u looking for speed and light racket,u can try nanoray series whereas voltric is head heavy racket and will generate a good smash if smash correctly

7. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    u play outdoors...nuff said...why do u need such a good racket for playing outdoors may i ask?

8. linto

linto New Member

professional
    Why out door is so bad?if it's not windy it is almost same. In our locality there is no indoor so we play out door at night.And the racket I am looking for is not that expensive also it is around 2500-3000 INR. most of my friends use racket around 2000. I am looking for a racket which can compensate my lack of power in smash.

9. linto

linto New Member

professional
    Thanks for the suggestion. I used to believe flexible racket can compensate lack of power, then I read stiff racket converts all power/ momentum to shuttle while flexible stores half power only.. Is it so ? I didn't like the feel of voltric series so I think I will go for nanoray series. Now the question is which nanoray can provide me smashing power. Flexible and head light nanoray 20 or semi flexible alt less repulsive nanoray 60 or head heavy(assuming not as heavy as voltric ) stiff and highly repulsive nanoray 80. Is there any body who experienced these three rackets ??

10. Casperwinde

Student
    well,i've zero experience in nanoray series so cant suggest u much..but based on the comparison between my last and current racket which is head light,flex shaft and head heavy,stiff shaft...id said flexible racket do compensate the lack of power issues.

11. sayshh

sayshh Regular Member

Flexible shaft is easier to get power out of, especially for people who have a long swing kind of hitting technique. Stiffer shafts can produce good power, but your technique (short or wrist kind of swing) needs to be good to extract it.

Since you already know that you are looking for flexible rackets, you may want to look at the Arcsaber 002 from Yonex. Although it is it is even-balance (not head-heavy), it is possible to generate good power out of it.

It may be difficult to get used to the combination of head-heavy + mid-flex racket at first. Carbonex 8000 Light or Carbonex 8000 Ti are also good options if you prefer oval head.

12. linto

linto New Member

professional
    Hi,Today I brought nanoray 60.

13. Casperwinde

Student
    Tried it for game ad? how was it?

14. Luvoflife

Luvoflife Regular Member

can anyone plz explain difference Between nanoray and voltric series as wel li ning n90 and n80 n7
    thx