User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Looking sponsor for nguyen tien minh

Firstly, sorry for all bcers if i post this thread in wrong place! I have not been logging in to bc for a long time so i not sure which place should i post this: I am looking for a sponsor for nguyen tien minh so if you know some company/brand want to become his sponsor, please let me know. Thank you so much. Hungle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why don't u try to contact the indonesian badminton manufacturers such as Astec or Flypower?
    Or other 2nd Tier racket brands such as Kason, Fleet or Kumpoo. Just trying to be helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sautom88 View Post
    why don't u try to contact the indonesian badminton manufacturers such as Astec or Flypower?
    Or other 2nd Tier racket brands such as Kason, Fleet or Kumpoo. Just trying to be helpful.
    Now Kawasaki is his sponsor and we are looking for company/brand out of sport!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about Vietnam's Starbucks who just opened?
    Just a suggestion, my sympathy goes for NTM. Congrats on winning a bronze medal, the 1st in Vietnam's badminton history. My wife was born in Vietnam too.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hungle View Post
    Firstly, sorry for all bcers if i post this thread in wrong place! I have not been logging in to bc for a long time so i not sure which place should i post this: I am looking for a sponsor for nguyen tien minh so if you know some company/brand want to become his sponsor, please let me know. Thank you so much. Hungle
    Really i am worried about his condition. I have heard that he is sponsored by Kawasaki (that includes the participation to tournaments etc) . Still i feel for him. He is a very good player. As a badminton fan, i know how difficult for a player if he/she is not sponsored.

Sponsorship deal with kawasaki is expiring??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Really i am worried about his condition. I have heard that he is sponsored by Kawasaki (that includes the participation to tournaments etc) . Still i feel for him. He is a very good player. As a badminton fan, i know how difficult for a player if he/she is not sponsored.

Sponsorship deal with kawasaki is expiring??
    Dear Scopion: Tks for your kind, ho now just sign a new contract with Kawasaki few months ago after finish contract with Victor, but we want to find another Sponsor so he can have more money for tournaments... as you know, he did not have a good conditions to practice, trainings...as another players in other contries!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about Vietnam's Starbucks who just opened?
    Just a suggestion, my sympathy goes for NTM. Congrats on winning a bronze medal, the 1st in Vietnam's badminton history. My wife was born in Vietnam too.
    Dear Sautom88: do you know people in Starbucks???

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hungle View Post
    Dear Scopion: Tks for your kind, ho now just sign a new contract with Kawasaki few months ago after finish contract with Victor, but we want to find another Sponsor so he can have more money for tournaments... as you know, he did not have a good conditions to practice, trainings...as another players in other contries!
    I have got one idea. As TMN is going to participate in IBL in the coming days, there would be many firms and companies as well as sponsors participating the opening ceremony of IBL or whatsoever. Why can't he approach any one of them? I think there is a chance that he may receive a good response from any one of them. Just my humble opinion. Talents such as TMN should not be left something like that. Definitely, he will receive good response from any one of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    I have got one idea. As TMN is going to participate in IBL in the coming days, there would be many firms and companies as well as sponsors participating the opening ceremony of IBL or whatsoever. Why can't he approach any one of them? I think there is a chance that he may receive a good response from any one of them. Just my humble opinion. Talents such as TMN should not be left something like that. Definitely, he will receive good response from any one of them.
    Yes, he will do it in IBL...just we want to find much more as we can for dealing...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry Hungle, just a suggestion. You have to find yr contacts in Vietnam or ask the Vietnamese Chamber of Commerce who is their Vietnamese partner n contact them. If I know anyone in there then I'll definitely help u more w/o u asking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he can try KLRC ??....just wonder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suggest KLRC (Kuala Lumpur Racket Club)...if they are still around...many foreign players were/are sponsored by them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry Hungle, just a suggestion. You have to find yr contacts in Vietnam or ask the Vietnamese Chamber of Commerce who is their Vietnamese partner n contact them. If I know anyone in there then I'll definitely help u more w/o u asking.
    Thank you! Of course, I know Starbucks VN is manage by a company from Hong Kong named Hong Kong Maxim’s Group with branch company in Vietnam also... Just I think it is better if you know them also

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by **KZ** View Post
    I suggest KLRC (Kuala Lumpur Racket Club)...if they are still around...many foreign players were/are sponsored by them...
    I know this club but did not know the way they are running...do you know the manager there?