Apacs rackets?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by mezier, Jan 24, 2013.

1. mezier

mezier Regular Member

I'm thinking of getting a Apacs racket. Considering Edgesaber 10, Edgesaber Z slayer and Nano 900. Any review on these 3 rackets?

2. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

Apacs nano 900 is a very good racket for the money, I have had all 3 colours and they were all very easy to play with. The ES10 lacked power for me but I didn't give it much playing time to get used to it. I haven't really used a z slayer.

3. Orangie

Orangie Regular Member

My vote goes to nano900. Got the nano900 (AT900P look alike). My favourite racket from apacs so far. Wet BP of 270mm with BG66, 24lbs, towel grip. Its a look alike and not even near. Anyway, its a racket class at its own. Once get used to it, it performs very well. Decent power on smash with good control at the net.

Just restringed the T200 after so many moons and learning to get used to it. Have also got the ES10, Lethal 9, 9900(w/o "power").. also some rackets from yonex and victor too.
    ATM, I'm using nano900 and 9900 from apacs due to my shoulder injury.

Apacs rackets are a good starting point to cure the BBB virus due to the prices for the replicas IMO.

BTW, this nano900 caused my tennis eblow:mad: with reduce grip size, increased tension.... my fault.. hehe on 23 Dec 2011

4. calvin_lei88

calvin_lei88 Regular Member

i got a nano 900 technique (the white version) ... very light .. durable and good... value for money i would say... tt is so far my best racket..u can get it cheaply at queenway shopping center .. personally i like white colour so i chose tt over nano 900P (red)... but it shouldnt have much differences... heard from people saying tt the red version is stiffer but to me they are the same...

5. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

I didn't notice any difference in stiffness between the red, white or yellow versions. I have bought some if mine from badminton ace on eBay and they were good valuehttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/APACS-NANO-900-POWER-Red-Badminton-Racket-Free-String-/181067283201?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a28737b01

6. mezier

mezier Regular Member

May I know how much it cost at queensway shopping centre? Cause I'm planning to order online as I don't really have the time to go to shops to check the prices. And all those shops that sells rackets at cheap prices are pretty far for me.

Any review on ES 10?

7. vajrasattva

vajrasattva Regular Member

AMK also have apacs...

8. mezier

mezier Regular Member

AMK also very far.....

9. MeteorStrike

MeteorStrike Regular Member

student
    What's ur budget ??

What's ur budget ??

10. irwanb

irwanb Regular Member

self employed
    mezier, where u stay?

11. calvin_lei88

1 year ago i know the price for nano 900 red with string is $40+ @ Paragon Sports ... but they dont have white so i went to chau beng to buy @ $65... so much diff

12. calvin_lei88

a year ago, paragon sports rackets were the cheapest in queensway shopping center... now i dont know which shop sells cheapest ...

13. mezier

mezier Regular Member

I've bought a nano 900 white already. $74 including a yonex BG 66 string. maybe a bit expensive, but I think it's okay as I didn't have to travel far.

14. nic96

nic96 Regular Member

hi , is paragon sports still there ? If so , which floor is it on ? I would like to get a new racket and i found that chau beng price is slightly cheaper after comparing with some other shops ..

15. calvin_lei88

yup...but didnt see the uncle there.. 1 level above the laksa makan place....

16. eclipes

eclipes Regular Member

really do consider the Lethal 90 or Tantrum 300...its really crazy....i read somewhere that another person said using these 2 rackets felt like he was cheating......its just so easy to use but yet so powerful and accurate.