User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahaha

I dont understand with your reasonings

You stated that the picture was retrieved from FB, and was officially published by Li-Ning Malaysia

Since you are the one who initiate statements that these apparels are fakes, why don't you proof the ingenuity of these apparels.

The ingenuity was based on your personal assumption based on viewing the pics, and not by considering the materials thereof. How could you say that these are faked apparels?

Further, I agree with you that the rectangular bag is ugly, nevertheless, I saw it being officially sold by Li Ning as one of their low-end models. It's a Q3-2012 model, if I'm not mistaken.

Hahahahaha

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're absolutely right. It's judging by just looking at its design. But honestly, if you would show this shirt to a li-ning fan, right next to the china national team shirt, probably 9/10 or more would say it's a very bad fake since the (red) color gradient is almost not or completely not existent.

Please note, this is not a negative comment to the indonesian players themself.

Oh, and yes. There are other Li-Ning sponsored non-chinese players like Boonsak Ponsana or the dane... erm... I forgot his name... Whatever! I'm really questioning why they were wearing fakes or (really ugly) low-end shirts.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    You're absolutely right. It's judging by just looking at its design. But honestly, if you would show this shirt to a li-ning fan, right next to the china national team shirt, probably 9/10 or more would say it's a very bad fake since the (red) color gradient is almost not or completely not existent.

Please note, this is not a negative comment to the indonesian players themself.

Oh, and yes. There are other Li-Ning sponsored non-chinese players like Boonsak Ponsana or the dane... erm... I forgot his name... Whatever! I'm really questioning why they were wearing fakes or (really ugly) low-end shirts.
    Relax.... I'm not a Li-Ning fan, and I don't know other company's attire look like either.... But reading what you have said before, it is posted on Li-Ning Malaysia facebook, so in my opinion this is the genuine attire of Li-Ning for perhaps Indonesian players. Who would want to mess up with Li-Ning and posted of fake attire and posted in facebook, especially the players too who just sign the contract with Li-Ning...

Furthermore, it is FAKE/Ugly in your view.... But heyyyy... Look at these three!!! They are smiling widely showing they really like the attire... I think it shows that they love this shirt... In my opinion, this shirt color is not bad, and it might make opponents feel dizzy of the unusual color...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if you really want to "confuse" and "dazzle" the opponent with your shirt, wear BRIGHT FLOURESCENT YELLOW or PINK (as in the highlighter pens) ... works like magic ... you may be accused of bad sportsmanship though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

believe I had explained to you that the apparels are produced by a different OEM and are not fakes.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...adminton-plaza

Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    I have seen this picture too on facebook. Officially published by Li-Ning Malaysia.

Here is the question: Why do they wear faked apparels?!?!?!
    These shirts can't be genuine and I've seen these wannabe look like chinese national team shirts in a thai webshop too.

Another question: Is the yellow bag on this picture genuine? It really looks ugly.

I really really doubt they're wearing genuine apparels on this picture. But if someone can prove that I'm wrong, please do that. Because professional players wearing faked apparels is an absolute no-go, don't you agree with me?

The only reason I can imagine is that they were in hurry and had no genuine shirts for a public photo. But this would be a really really bad reason.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this different OEM allowed to produce these shirts with Li-Ning Logo und with this design with these ugly colours?
    I know, nobody here has to prove me that I'm wrong. But I really really can't believe that such ugly shirts would be sold to customers since I've never seen Li-Ning selling replicas in that (ugly) way.
    All the "normal" models for 50 - 70$ are replicas, because the very original with china flag and red bull ad, etc. are rare.
    So there's really much to doubt about replicas of replicas for 30$ or less?
    Replicas from official manufacturer are supposed to look exactly like the original. Their target is the whole mainstream, which wouldn't pay 200 or 300$ for a very original shirt.

As I've said before, this is not a comment against the players. I just really like to finde out if these shirts are officially distributed by Li-Ning.

If someone can prove it, please prove it that I'm wrong. You don't have to, but you're welcome to do that

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude.

This thread discuss the "new sponsorship for Indonesian players", and not to review the quality and/or originality of any vendor's apparel.

If you intend to discuss the apparel's originality, feel free to create a thread designated for your so-called fake apparel.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, excuse me for the off-topic. Any answers relating to my posts above can be sent via pm. Thanks.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

....but just to link the two, IF that ghastly apparel and unprofessional picture is actually a part of Li-Ning's marketing or publicity effort, then it's several notches below their usually high standards. And even if it is a licensed replica, then the question is: which original looks like this mess?

I really think the player's agents and PBSI should get tough about laying down some standards in these matters. Otherwise, we might see a lot more shabby promotional gimmicks just for the sake of a few dollars. This is the kind of publicity a reputable company like LN can do without, IMO ... and more importantly, it will not do the players' image at home and abroad any good either. Just my 2 cents...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YONEX German Open 2013, INA Players already started using their new equipments from new sponsors.

Please refer to PBSI Website : http://badmintonindonesia.org/app/fu...lder.aspx?/554

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greysia on Yonex and Anggia on Victor

http://badmintonindonesia.org/app/fu...ail.aspx?/5826

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No faked LN here..Kido,Pia tried the shirts at LN Jakarta

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI, please confirm if Kido is still sponsored by Flypower.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by irwan_kho View Post
    HI, please confirm if Kido is still sponsored by Flypower.
    Have a look at the previous page (and the post before yours), you'll see he's now sponsored by Li Ning.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any ina player tie with adidas? Maybe in the future? Hmm, i guess need to wait until their new current contract finished with their current sponsors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw Tommy wearing Yonex shirt & shoes in Axiata 2013 cup. However, his racket is unmarked and very closely resembles Li Ning racket. Can anybody confirm?

Thanks.
    -Indra

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast