Equipment

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by pecker1210, Oct 30, 2003.

1. pecker1210

pecker1210 Regular Member

I need to replace my racket, I am a fairly experienced player can you list the top 5 rackets with prices please so I can check them out.

Also I use plastic shuttlecocks do they come in two speeds and what are the best ones to get?

Are feather shuttlecocks faster? What is 78 & 79 speed?

Thanks for your help.

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    1. With different preference, there are on "best racket" in the world. Player A's list could be totally different from Player B or C or D, etc.

2. Even sometimes there's a "common like" model, u still need to consider the price, availability in ur region, etc. Therefore, maybe u should list several of ur possible choices, let ask for suggestions.

3. Maybe add a little bit descrition of ur own playing style, "fairly experience" can't help me to think about any things like weight, balance, material, stiffness, etc.

4. For shuttle (plastic or feather) speed, different manufacture might have different standard. The common ones are like 76,77,78,79 or 48,49,50 or slow, med, fast etc. For detail "meaning", u can check the FAQ in "Equipment Forum"