Guelph Club

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by Dave33, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Dave33

Dave33 New Member

Sales person
    Hey Everyone, I just signed up and I saw a couple of people in the UW area looking to play. GUELPH does have a pretty good club, we have everyone from beginners to advanced...it is a recreational club, so we do use Plastic Birds... If you have feather fell free to bring them and play. There are alot of Uni level players and higher who are more then willing to get some GOOD games in. WE are starting a Junior programe with a level 2 coach from Toronto as well. Our club member ship is $110 for the season (closes when the school closes) or $6 pay as you play. It is a fun club with som good competition. We play at Centennial Highschool on Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays from 7:30pm - 10:30 pm we have 6 courts...lighting is a bit bad...but still GREAT PLACE TO PLAY!! :) To find us from UW you take HIGHWAY 7 (victoria) PAst the Guelph Auto mall.... then Turn Right onto Highway 6 (Hanlon Expressway) take that till you come to College Ave (4th set of lights I think) Turn LEFT onto college ave...and Centenial highschool is the first Driveway on the LEFT after the first set of lights... HOPE TO SEE COME NEW PEOPLE OUT SOON !! :)

2. bboy

bboy Regular Member

university
    UW badminton club is still better :D sry but we are! lol...4 sessions/week, 3 tourneys, many social events...Plus we only cost like $20/term, so $60 for the whole year. But we still luv you guelph badminton club.

3. TheGr8Two

TheGr8Two Regular Member

Add Campus Rec's membership if you aren't a student at UW; it's $135 for regular ppl. So $20 + $135 = $155 > $110.