Results 1 to 2 of 2
01-28-2013, 08:44 AM #1
Simon's badminton academy! Ex-national badminton player! A must go for all athletes!
Formerly a Singapore national badminton player, I, Simon Koh is a badmintoncoach with extensive experience in coaching to schools, individualsand playgroups. Extremely passionate and highly approachable, I lovesto share and discuss my knowledge so as to educate his players andthe community.
I have conducted training for schools, individuals and playgroups inSingapore and had taught over many individuals, focusing onincreasing their fitness and badminton techniques.
- Patience: To be badminton player takes a lot of patience, passion and discipline from coach, player and parent.
- Progression: Everything that is taught must follow progression.
- Parameters: During training, teaching must be executed within the parameters of proper techniques.
- Planning and Goals: Established by player and coach based on clearly defined performance and goals.
- Solve Problems: Players need to learn to solve problems. Players need to learn to think and solve their own problems. The coach’s job is to guide the player to correct path.
05-07-2013, 10:43 PM #2
Dear Mr Simon,
I am interested to enroll for coaching classea are there any current classes going on, please let me know the venue and the schedule.