User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Please suggest lightest Yonex shoes without..

I always use my customized insole by removing original insole of any Yonex shoes I use. Please suggest me lightest Yonex shoe around (after removing its insole).

I am looking for the light shoe after the removal of its insole, not the lightest shoe with insole.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a strange query...

assuming that all yonex insoles are the same (hence its weight too) then you only need to look at the actual weight of the shoe to find out which pair is the lightest?

if all the soles are different then i dont think you'd have much luck in finding which is the lightest. but an educated guess would be that the lightest shoe with the insoles would be the lightest shoe with insoles as i wouldve thought thered be less of a weight difference between different insoles compared to weight difference between different yonex shoes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know its a strange query.

Suppose Shoe A is lighter than Shoe B. But if you remove the insoles from both, Shoe B could be lighter than Shoe A (if the insoles are different).

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1 or 2 ounces difference between shoes... you're not gonna notice the difference when you play

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still, which one would be the lightest shoe around?

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    1 or 2 ounces difference between shoes... you're not gonna notice the difference when you play
    I always believe its the small things that matter. Atleast to me. Changing grip size, racquet weight, type of feather, steaming the shuttles, watching your feet position when you play, customized insoles .... with combination of so many small things, I have been improving my game over last few years. And the difference is noticeable.
    Last edited by paroxysmal; 01-31-2013 at 10:50 PM.