FS/FT: Ashaway ViperXT1000 Brand New, Tags etc. UK

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by dadoc2001, Jan 31, 2013.

1. dadoc2001

dadoc2001 Regular Member

Hey,

I know I do not post regularly (brilliant lurker though:)) I have for sale or trade a brand new Ashaway Viper XT1000 Racket. I bought a pair from DirectBadminton back at the start od Dec '12 as back up for my sole remaining Wilson K Brave. The specs were quite different but liked how they felt. Promised myself not to use them until my Wilson gave up the ghost but the strings went on the wilson last week and so had to be restrung. In the meantime started using the Viper. Took a wee bit to get used to but was starting to get there when last night at the club a guy who I have not played with clashed massive with my new bat and killed it:crying:. Selling my unused, handle still wrapped etc factory spec spare as I made the decision to go back to a Med flex/balanced racket instead and this sale or trade will help fund my new pair ;).

If you want to trade I will be looking for something of equal value and in excellent condition. If you have a pair it could mean cash your way? Looking for £55 delivered. (Best Ive seen is £70 from reputable online sellers)

Specs/Brand details are:
    Viper Weave technology integrates a Meta-Composite into a Viper Skin Weave with Ultra High Modulus Graphite and Nano Carbon. This produces an X-Treme Tension Frame with low torque and virtually no lateral movement on impact, even with miss hits.
    The X-Treme Tension Frame makes the Viper rackets capable of taking higher string tensions than the market standard, higher string tensions give greater control and less string movement, this further increases shot accuracy.
    The Viper XT1000 has a stiff shaft for increased power for players with quick arm speed and a Delta X Section Head for the ultimate in head stability. Also added on the XT1000 is an 96 hole stringing pattern which gives more stability to the string bed and an integrated Aramid compound into the Viper Skin Weave which adds further strength.
    Weight : 89gm Balance : 295 mm (Towards Head) Flexibility : Stiff
    Frame : Ultra Hi Modulus Graphite with Reinforced with Viper Weave and integrated Aramid
    Recommended Stringing Tension - Main - 22lbs to 26 lbs - Cross - 22lbs to 26 lbs String: MicroPower Good for Power & Control Suitable for Attacking Play

2. dadoc2001

dadoc2001 Regular Member

[TABLE="width: 606"]
    [TR]
    [TD][​IMG]

3. dadoc2001

dadoc2001 Regular Member

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD]A Delta Cross Section provides the racket head with ultimate strength and head stability, making the XT1000 capable of taking higher string tensions than any other racket in the Ashaway range. A 96 grommet hole string pattern provides a dense string bed, this ensures a strong and stable base for the shuttle and add durability to strings.

Weight : 89gm
    Balance : 300 mm (Head)
    Flexibility : Stiff

Frame : Ultra Hi Modulus Graphite with Reinforced with Viper Weave

Recommended Stringing Tension - Main - 22lbs to 30 lbs
    - Cross - 22lbs to 28 lbs
    String: ZyMax 70
    Good for Power & Control
    Suitable for Attacking Play

RRP £129.99

[/TD]
    [/TR]