User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Difference between Yonex BG 80 and BG 80 Power?

I've been using Yonex BG 80 for more than half a decade. This is definitely my favourite string. I'll be upgrading to a new racquet soon and I just became aware of the BG 80 Power. Is this a worthy upgrade over the BG 80?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been discussed a lot on the forums... a 30 seconds search would've given you results

long story short: bg80power is softer, lasts longer and has a more muted feel compared to bg80

if you find bg80 to be too hard for your liking, bg80power might be a good option for you. ultimately the only right answer is to try it for yourself and judge.

in my case, the only upside about bg80power is that it comes in orange, i prefer bg80

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blableblibloblu View Post
    It's been discussed a lot on the forums... a 30 seconds search would've given you results

long story short: bg80power is softer, lasts longer and has a more muted feel compared to bg80

if you find bg80 to be too hard for your liking, bg80power might be a good option for you. ultimately the only right answer is to try it for yourself and judge.

in my case, the only upside about bg80power is that it comes in orange, i prefer bg80
    Thanks, it sounds like I would be well advised to stick with the BG 80.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i smash harder when i use BG80 power i will stick to this string even though it is quite expensive, but worth your money since it is more durable compare to BG80.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u should give it a try!! BG80 power gives u more power..