Rackets recommendation

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by nic96, Feb 2, 2013.

1. nic96

nic96 Regular Member

Hi ,
    I am new to badminton and i came across this forum while surfing the net on badminton rackets , so i decided to give it a try :)
    I used to play badminton casually last time , and i prefer playing offensively than defensively .
    I want a racket which is durable , my budget would be about < SGD$100 .
    Also , whats your opinion on Apacs lethal special / lethal power racket , is it worth to buy ?

Regards ,
    Nic

2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    i think if you're playing badminton "casually" as in playing to keep the shuttle in the air, then i really don't think you need an apacs lethal. all you need is something similar to a yonex muscle power 7 that has an aluminum head frame, graphite shaft and you're good to go :)

durability depends on how you treat your racket. if you play doubles and tries to wack at everything, you'll eventually clash with your partner. that's why i suggest a cheap racket so replacing it won't be a problem.

3. nic96

nic96 Regular Member

Hi , thanks for your reply !

I have taken up badminton as my CCA in school so i've decided to get a better racket , so which racket do you think is more suitable for better smash power ?
    And also , what is your take on Apacs Foray 300 vs Apacs lethal series ?

Regards