User Tag List

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The "I don't want work..I want to play" - Feb/Mar Edition

    Haven't played badminton in 3 months. So I'm seeing if anybody wants to take a day off work and just play badminton on Tuesday or Wednesday daytime (9am-3pm) in February or March. Hopefully I'll have the Revalation by then. Maybe try that new Khaz badminton. Cheers!!!!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,011
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Poor CanucksDynasty. Three months is a looong time. You must be suffering from DSB .... "Deadly 'Smash' Build-up".
    Hope you find a partner soon and have a happy return to the courts!

  3. #3
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,261
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    How about a Monday, specifically Feb 11? That's the new Family Day holiday in BC.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    224
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Haven't played badminton in 3 months. So I'm seeing if anybody wants to take a day off work and just play badminton on Tuesday or Wednesday daytime (9am-3pm) in February or March. Hopefully I'll have the Revalation by then. Maybe try that new Khaz badminton. Cheers!!!!
    CD, my wife goes to a couple groups Tuesday and Wednesday morning, the guys there are petty good and would be a good fill in for you. Let me know the days that works for you and I can get you to join them if you wanted?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    How about a Monday, specifically Feb 11? That's the new Family Day holiday in BC.
    Isn't Family Day supposed to be spent with family?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedski View Post
    CD, my wife goes to a couple groups Tuesday and Wednesday morning, the guys there are petty good and would be a good fill in for you. Let me know the days that works for you and I can get you to join them if you wanted?
    Thanks. I'll let you know.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @visor - I guess Monday Feb 11th (Family Day) is a good day to play badminton . I can make that day now. . So you in?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nobody else interested??? I took the day off work too.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Nobody else interested??? I took the day off work too.
    I may make it. Always want to play with more skilled players.

  9. #9
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,261
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I might swing by too.... if I can sneak out only for an hour or two.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll be there tomorrow for the drop-in 9am-1pm.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ Khas right?

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes Khas. I've never been there before and I want to try it out.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Khas is pretty easy to find. On No.6 road right after the Canada Post warehouse. Can't miss those Canada Post trucks.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A shout out of thanks to Tedski, Whizzard, and visor for coming out to play badminton with me. I got a lot of rust on my shoulders.

  15. #15
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,261
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just in case your wife is watching, we had a good work out day today.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    224
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Very nice to see CD and visor again and met Whizzard the first time; also great that Chris, owner of Khas joined us for a couple of games as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    A shout out of thanks to Tedski, Whizzard, and visor for coming out to play badminton with me. I got a lot of rust on my shoulders.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Was fun. Thanks for having me.

    /cheers

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •