User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very odd you make it sound like n90-ii is much head-heavier, almost on par with vtzf... my n90-ii is definitely head-lighter than zf and just a little head-heavier than n90-iii. can't say about first gen though.

having played with n90-iii for a couple of sessions, having mixed feelings about it. the racket is great, no doubt. all shots are good, the lifts are precise, the clears are a joy to execute, the smash is good, the defense is good, the net play is good. but kinda liked my now broken n55-iii more. it was a bit head-heavier, not by much, but gave that a little bit more solid feel on the shots (but not being too demanding).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by swunk View Post
    very odd you make it sound like n90-ii is much head-heavier, almost on par with vtzf... my n90-ii is definitely head-lighter than zf and just a little head-heavier than n90-iii. can't say about first gen though.
    Yes, the N90II I have actually feels about as head-heavy as my VTZF SP, both slightly head-heavier than my N90III.

However, I also have a VTZF JP limited edition, which feels even head-heavier, dry to dry, just by swing the SP and JP, both with no strings!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After a few weeks it still feels "more natural" to wield an Yonex 8DX for me. Maybe it's due to the sword design. Gonna test a little bit with strings/tension.

Honestly I expected the N90III to be head heavier. Might try the NBG95 even though it's kinda numb and slippery.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think Lin dan will use this racket

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Specifications:
    Li-Ning N-90III (LD)
    Tailor-Made For LIN Dan
    Stiffness
    Medium Stiff
    Frame Shape
    Isometric
    Frame
    TB Nano Dynamic Optimum Frame
    MPCF Reinforcing Technology
    HDF Shock Absorption System
    Shaft
    TB-Nano Shaft
    Bio-Inner Cone
    Aerotec Beam System
    Weight
    W3 (3U) (85-89g)
    Total Length (frame tip - handle end)
    675mm (26.5 inches)
    Grip Size
    S2 (G2)
    (S2 = Thin, S4 = Thick)
    Recommended String Tension
    Main 20-24lbs
    Cross 22-26lbs
    Balance Point from Grip End
    300-304mm (Head Heavy)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear fans:Is this store mybadmintonstore.com. Selling real stuff ? Is it reliable ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Dear fans:Is this store mybadmintonstore.com. Selling real stuff ? Is it reliable ?
    Mybadmintonstore.com is a very reputable store. I've ordered many things from them in the past. Their service is great and yes, all of their merchandise is genuine.

You may get a delay in regards to shipping but that's more the postal service and not the shop itself.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For a nearly 6 year long member here, you're really up to date.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on my trying this racket, LD III feeling not as good as the lin dan N90 I.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on my trying this racket, LD III feeling not as good as the lin dan N90 I.
    Of course it's a different feel. It's a totally different racquet. I wouldn't say it isn't better or worse, someone else may like it better than the n90.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi, just saw a new N90 in e1981, N90-3 LTD which made for LD i guess?
    However, the price are....a little bit...expensive?
    USD 1199.95 ?
    I wonder how much this racket performance.. I doubt it.
    So, if anyone have this racket in their bags, feel free to reviewing it.
    Here's the link.

http://www.e1981.com/Sports/2448.1.html

Sometimes, Li-Ning puts their items are overpriced....
    I would go for Yonex I guess...

I tried Li ning n90 series 3 (non LTD ) , its selling at 320 SGD in singapore . If you looking to buy the collectors items , it cost you 1450 SGD ( comes with a suit case kinda stylish but i think no one will bring a suit case to a badminton court . ) If you are a badminton racquet collector , i shall agree in buying it ,its kinda cool to have it though , too bad not a CEO not that rich =p ( its just my subjective advice ) .

The feel of the N90 3series is kinda good in terms of power as the owner let me tried out just outside the shop for some smashing. For more information , if u are living in SG , have a try at Bras basah complex Level 1 Li Ning Exclusive dealer .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeteo87 View Post
    hi, just saw a new N90 in e1981, N90-3 LTD which made for LD i guess?
    However, the price are....a little bit...expensive?
    USD 1199.95 ?
    I wonder how much this racket performance.. I doubt it.
    So, if anyone have this racket in their bags, feel free to reviewing it.
    Here's the link.

http://www.e1981.com/Sports/2448.1.html

Sometimes, Li-Ning puts their items are overpriced....
    I would go for Yonex I guess...

I tried Li ning n90 series 3 (non LTD ) , its selling at 320 SGD in singapore . If you looking to buy the collectors items , it cost you 1450 SGD ( comes with a suit case kinda stylish but i think no one will bring a suit case to a badminton court . ) If you are a badminton racquet collector , i shall agree in buying it ,its kinda cool to have it though , too bad not a CEO not that rich =p ( its just my subjective advice ) .

The feel of the N90 3series is kinda good in terms of power as the owner let me tried out just outside the shop for some smashing. For more information , if u are living in SG , have a try at Bras basah complex Level 1 Li Ning Exclusive dealer .
    Things has changed since the first post in this thread.. usually I am a Yonex fan boy, but when I tried Victor's and Li-Ning's, things really changed. ;-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default do you still have the N90 iii and how much to ship to US

Quote Originally Posted by Aston View Post
    Yes, good stuff, but anyone want to buy i have one piece all new, still unstrung. selling as a person to person. Rm450? price negotiable, actually someone present me this so i dont know the price. maybe Rm400? let me know if anyone interested. thanks
    do you still have the N90 iii and how much to ship to US

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live in Stockton, California and im interested in buying your n90-3, so whats the price?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoke to the new Li Ning dealer for Mauritius today . N90 III will soon be available @ around Us$150 . To be confirmed next week .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just picked up two of this racket today. Reviews coming soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an owner of the AT700 First gen, second gen and the AT700LTD, as well as the N90 True gen 1, Gen 1.5, and Silver Logo N90, I was looking to see what all the hype was about.

My current favorite rackets are the True Gen 1 N90 as well as the VTZF as these two rackets both eliminated the immense lag phase on consecutive shots at the front.

First impressions was that the N90III felt lighter, much lighter than all of my other rackets. My gameplay reflects that of a lighter version of the other two as well. Clears took a little more effort, but where this racket really shined through were the quick taps at the net as well as drives had almost no wind up phase and could fire off consecutive shots while keeping up with the fastest shots that I couldn't before. If you're used to the other rackets, there's a slight adjustment required, becuase you're used to lugging around that extra head weight, but as soon as you're accustomed to it, it should suit the head heavy racket user as the balance point is very close to the N90.

They rate it as Stiff, but like all the Li Ning rackets, it's somewhat flexible in my eyes as the AT700LTD was truely the "stiffest" racket that I've played with. The flex is somewhat more than the N90 and somehow it just works well in that you can generate power on shots where you couldn't before. You'll be smashing around the head on those low side ones as well driving dead anything at the front of the net! This racket overall just pushes you to move and play at a faster rate because you can hit hard on more shots than with the other ones.

Alas, how can you gain all that speed, and power without some kind of trade off correct? My overall MAXIMUM smash speed feels slightly slower. I'm talking about those shots that are cleared to you all the way at the back, and with the N90, VTZF, I could generate enough power to end the rally, but with the N90III, it comes back more often than never. Never fear because it's still an offensive racket and anything that does comes back can be smashed or driven again even with the best block. With tougher opponents, I was finding that those one hit opportunities were far and few, so the N90III fits for those looking for a bit more speed to their game.

In conclusion, this is a must have to the collection. I tried the N90II and didn't like it as it fell short on what the N90 could do and didn't provide any special speed factor where as the N90III can. If you've been using head heavy rackets to play doubles like myself, pick this one up as I'm pretty positive that you won't regret it!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast