Looking for Badminton Courts in Kolkata (Are they rentable too?)

Discussion in 'India' started by dev.k1987, Feb 3, 2013.

1. dev.k1987

dev.k1987 New Member

Service in a private IT company
    Hi,

I am an amateur player from Tollygunge, Kolkata. Can anyone here provide me information on available courts in Kolkata for amateur/leisure players?

Preferably this should be in South Kolkata, but I don't mind it a tad farther either.

Also, is there any rentable court at that? Actually, two or three of my friends are also interested and I was hoping we could rent a court for an X duration on some day and then play. I knew one such court when I was in Bombay which was given out on a rental basis, but not sure if any such facilities are available here.

P.S. - I am not looking for professional training/ tournament play....at 25+, it is going to be a little too challenging to think on those lines

Either ways, any information regarding my question is welcome and I thank you all in advance.

2. Maheshh

Maheshh New Member

Service
    I love this sport , recently moved to Kolkata and looking forward to join a group who plays in the evening and weekend. I play decent level....pls contact me on mahhal69@gmail.com.I stay in south Kolkata , jadhavpur

3. slsteve28

slsteve28 New Member

self employed
    I stay at Kasba near Siemens and I am also looking for a group to play with.