Closest racket to Yonex Isometric Ti Swing Power SX

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by hafeau, Feb 4, 2013.

1. hafeau

hafeau Regular Member

hi my current swing power sx (blue) is gonna break soon i guess. been using for ages. ive been reading old thread where the recommendation is to replace it with Ns9900 or At700. Ive tried both but nothing come close for me. Any recommendation on the closest replacement for the swing power with racket which is currently in production. thanks

2. CarbonexFan

CarbonexFan Regular Member

A friend of mine was searching too. Ended up with a replica in terms of a Yang Yang racket, but it was not the same. Not sure If it was right, but this racket was a 2U spec? And it had a aerodynamic frame also. If it was, try the Voltric 80 in 3U. But the VT80 may me head heavier which can be compensated with the lighter overall weight. The VT80 will be a lot stiffer also. But just give it a try. It may also help explaining why the NS9900 and AT700 did not meet your requirements.

3. hafeau

hafeau Regular Member

not sure if its a 2u as its been ages. will try a voltric 80. a friend suggested arcsaber 10 but havent got the chance of trying yet

4. R20190

R20190 Regular Member

Chartered Civil Engineer
    NS9000X? ArcSaber 8DX?

I would have suggested the NS9900 but you've already tried that. I've only tried the Swing Power SX once many years ago, from what I remember it wasn't very stiff but the frame was very fast and thin but had a huge sweetspot making it really easy to use.

I don't think you will find the Arc10 close to the SWSX, far from it in my opinion.

NS9000X and 8DX may be closer but they will feel much stiffer.