Dunlop Nanofill

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by kadafi39, Feb 4, 2013.

1. kadafi39

kadafi39 Regular Member

Read dinkalot's table and searched for any review of the dunlop nanofill r68 string but cant find anything! I tried this string today, usually play with BG65 and NBG98/95 and i was very impressed with this string, felt more powerful than any of the others and was alot less slippery than the NBG'S. Couldnt believe the price either, £25 for a 200m reel! Havent played with it enough to make my mind up, but initially i am impressed! Anyone else tried this string or any of the nanofill's? thoughts?

2. greblu

greblu Regular Member

Student
    What tension did you use? How is it at the net area? Hard or soft feeling? How is it in-comparison to NBG95/98? Inform us about tension loss and durability when you made up your mind about this string.

3. kadafi39

kadafi39 Regular Member

Its factory strung on a 4D racket so not 100% sure of tension but feels around 24lbs... was going to cut the strings and replace with NBG98 or BG66 but i thought let me try the string and i was suprised at how good it was. So far it feels like it is less slippery than the NBG'S so control is very good, and its as repulsive as NBG 98, even if it lasts almost aslong as NBG98 at £25 a reel it seems like a very good string. Am playing with it again for a couple of hours tomorrow evening so will update more then!

4. kadafi39

kadafi39 Regular Member

Played with it for a couple of hours last night, string definitely feels hard compared to the medium feeling nanogy's... repulsion is good and the string has very good feel, you can feel the shuttle a lot more than the nanogy's... all in all a pretty good string, really want someone to try it out to make sure I'm not mad! lol... but at £25 for 200m, its just over £1 for a racket, which is a bargain and it definitely doesn't feel like a bargain string! Someone else try it!

5. greblu

greblu Regular Member

Student
    Thy from your description this string has the characteristics what i am looking for. I just hope it is more durable than bg80, bg80p, nbg98.

I think Dunlop Nanofill r68 and the Carlton Nano pulse 68 are the same string.
    [h=3][/h]

6. colefaok

colefaok New Member

CEO
    thank you,Am playing with it again for a couple of hours tomorrow evening so will update more then![​IMG]

7. ykweric

ykweric New Member

sale
    dunlop nanofill r-66 not bad also, u can try this string