Someone please reccomend badminton shopping sites? (Preferably UK)

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by kelvin1338, Feb 5, 2013.

1. kelvin1338

kelvin1338 Regular Member

Student
    I am in search of a good Voltric 80/Voltric ZF/VTZF LTD. I have been through more than 30 sports retail websites, currently, all UK retail sites are selling them for over £140, which is too expensive as I see e78 selling those rackets for equivalent to £90, but however e78 website is in Hong Kong. I will not be visiting Hong Kong for another 5 monthes...

So guys, may you please help me by listing links of some websites which sell those rackets at a good price? (Less than
    £125, and I mean including (or free) shipping fee)

Thanks

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

You need a new thread to hear e78 is the cheapest place to get it from? Anything else a decent margin below 125 will have a high chance of being fake ... these are simply expensive models. Find something else or wait it out ...[​IMG]. Your main problem is the Pound is simply not worth what it used to be ;) (at least compared to the euro; at the old exchange rate you could easily beat 125 shipped).

#2 demolidor, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  3. kelvin1338

Student
    Any recommendations for sites? My parents are not really willing to buy me a racket shipped from another country no matter what way or how logical my persuasion sounds... :( My only hope now is Hong Kong in 5 months, unless a good realiable offer is found :(

Also, just out of interest can you send me the link to that cheap site you're talking about? :D

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

:D I said at the old pound:euro exchange rate, you could easily beat it. Voltric 80 is available for 140 euro here and in Germany, which nowadays is 120GBP. 5-6 years ago that would've been around 95GBP. You could have had it for 105 shipped then (VAT inclusive unlike from e78 for example)... Here is a VT80 for 140 euro for example and shipping to UK is another 10 euro or 15 with DHL http://www.tennistown.de/product_info.php?cPath=25_135&products_id=9167
    But I had a [​IMG], since there are more countries in Europe than the Euro ones but how to get it from there is another matter. Hungary is another country whose currency has depreciated versus the Euro and I see a VT80 listed for about 94 pounds (VAT included) on one of my first searches for example (not sure if they have a physical store as well; saw it for 106 in another store there just now)

#4 demolidor, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  5. kelvin1338

Student
    I suppose, but the Voltric 80 is only released 2-3 years ago :(

6. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Sounds like you have to wait.......

7. hipposports

hipposports New Member

We got lots of stuffs with Yonex, Victor and Lining, and other brands. When u have a time, pls come and have a look. hopefully u can find your favour.

Our shop address: 1/F, No.53 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. MTR station: Tsim Sha Tsui A1 Exit.

Hippo Sports
    2377 1083