victor 76 hole

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by tranqq, Feb 5, 2013.

1. tranqq

tranqq Regular Member

I got my new victor thruster today.. and my stringer (my brother) is out of town. Of course I can't wait for him.. I was thinking about stringing it myself. Can I do any harm to the frame if I don't string it the way it's meant to be strung? granted I have it clamped in nicely.. I was thinking about doing 25X27 and following this best I can (I can only read/speak english) with this http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=92901&d=1299450796 but i've only ever strung basic racquet patterns using 2 sets of string.. is the thruster 1 string like the 80 hole pattern? any suggestions?

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    you can certainly do 2 strings.

but the pattern, ie. where mains and cross strings goes into which hole must be strictly followed. otherwise the string spacing will come out whacky. there is little other alternatives to doing it.

3. tranqq

tranqq Regular Member

where do you suggest I tie off the mains on this pattern then?

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    [MENTION=40909]tranqq[/MENTION] i usually tie on B9. triple hole, but unless you use very thick strings, it works.