User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 145
  1. #52
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Maybe she picked up an "injury" ...
    I see, it's the misterous one that comes and goes within a second.

  2. #53
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^mysterious...after so many Badminton matches my brain doesn't seem to work anymore!

  3. #54
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Netherlands or Russia? What do you think?

  4. #55
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ton-Min-Bad View Post
    Netherlands or Russia? What do you think?
    I see the matchups are posted already so I don't have to speculate Only difference from what I was just writing is the RUS XD, maybe expected Durkin/Vislova (although Ivanov/Sorokina are the recent national champs and Durkin/Vislova lost to the runner up). Problem for Netherlands is Jelle Maas is sick (maybe food poisoning) so the regular pairing of Arends/Maas that made the Swedish final is broken up but still might be a close match ...
    XD may be the key match , but I read Sorokina has been back in training just for this tournament since late November so not exactly completely rusty.

    XD: Ruiter/Barning vs Ivanov/Sorokina
    MS: Pang vs Malkov
    WS: Stolzenbach vs Diehl
    MD: Arends/Ruijter vs Ivanov/Sozonov
    WD: Piek/Tabeling vs Sorokina/Vislova

    *

    Here is the ruling on substitutions by the way

    "The time limits for submission of team compositions are:


    13.3.1 for the final and semi-final ties – six hours prior to the start of play;

    13.3.2 for all other ties – three hours prior to the start of play.

    13.4 The Referee may sanction a substitute (or substitutes) for a player who, in the opinion of the Referee, is incapacitated by illness, accident or unavoidable hindrance. A substituted player may take no further part in that tie."
    Last edited by demolidor; 02-14-2013 at 06:37 PM.

  5. Likes Ton-Min-Bad liked this post
  6. #56
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The big guns have arrived for Denmark as well : Fischer/Pedersen, HKV and Boe/Mogensen http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...9DF4&match=132

  7. #57
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where is Anastasia Prokopenko? Is she injured? She is still their highest ranked WS, why don't they play her yet?

  8. #58
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Must be injured, she is not there ...

  9. #59
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is the complete team Russia :

    Men
    Vladimir Malkov
    Vladimir Ivanov
    Ivan Sozonov
    Anatoly Yartsev
    Andrey Ashmarin
    Vitalij Durkin

    Women
    Nina Vislova
    Valeria Sorokina
    Tatiana Bibik
    Anastasia Chervyakova
    Ella Diehl
    Romina Gabdullina
    Natalia Perminova
    Xenia Polikarpova
    Last edited by demolidor; 02-14-2013 at 08:03 PM.

  10. #60
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ton-Min-Bad View Post
    Sweden lost against Belgium!
    Ukraine team should thank to that result as they progress to last eight http://www.badmintoneurope.com/cms/d...=5381&m=609525

  11. #61
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    I see the matchups are posted already so I don't have to speculate Only difference from what I was just writing is the RUS XD, maybe expected Durkin/Vislova (although Ivanov/Sorokina are the recent national champs and Durkin/Vislova lost to the runner up). Problem for Netherlands is Jelle Maas is sick (maybe food poisoning) so the regular pairing of Arends/Maas that made the Swedish final is broken up but still might be a close match ...
    XD may be the key match , but I read Sorokina has been back in training just for this tournament since late November so not exactly completely rusty.

    XD: Ruiter/Barning vs Ivanov/Sorokina
    MS: Pang vs Malkov
    WS: Stolzenbach vs Diehl
    MD: Arends/Ruijter vs Ivanov/Sozonov
    WD: Piek/Tabeling vs Sorokina/Vislova

    *

    Here is the ruling on substitutions by the way

    "The time limits for submission of team compositions are:


    13.3.1 for the final and semi-final ties six hours prior to the start of play;

    13.3.2 for all other ties three hours prior to the start of play.

    13.4 The Referee may sanction a substitute (or substitutes) for a player who, in the opinion of the Referee, is incapacitated by illness, accident or unavoidable hindrance. A substituted player may take no further part in that tie."
    So "Referee" and "may" are the magical words concerning this substitution rule.

    I'd go with Ruiter/Barning for XD. Either way it should be a really close match-up!

  12. #62
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    The big guns have arrived for Denmark as well : Fischer/Pedersen, HKV and Boe/Mogensen http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...9DF4&match=132
    Just warming up for the semis tomorrow...lol

  13. #63
    Regular Member speedyJT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    534
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The danes just roll the dices for the lineup

  14. #64
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ton-Min-Bad View Post
    I'd go with Ruiter/Barning for XD. Either way it should be a really close match-up!
    Did I write this? I must have been completely nuts!

  15. #65
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Game over! Zwiebler didn't manage to convert 6 game points...lol
    Last edited by Ton-Min-Bad; 02-15-2013 at 04:30 AM.

  16. #66
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's up with the scoreline!?

    It says Leverdez lost the 2nd game after being 14:2 in front.
    Last edited by Ton-Min-Bad; 02-15-2013 at 04:31 AM.

  17. #67
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Zwiebler won 22:20 in the 3rd...Unbelievable!

  18. #68
    Regular Member speedyJT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    534
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    German players seems to have some problems.
    Zwiebler won only in the 3rd set 22:20 against Leverdez!
    And Schenk is "only leading" 14-13.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •