Towel Grip (MY)

Discussion in 'Grip' started by jayheatz, Feb 7, 2013.

1. jayheatz

jayheatz Regular Member

Student
    Sup guys
    Just wanna introduce u some towel grip i came across and im really happy about it and ordered 1 roll
    Its a vonex Towel grip,it just got sent to me this morning and i replace my old grip with the towel grip.Going to play later this afternoon
    first impression : really awesome feeling (Seriously,try it to believe it),no slip,great bright look(if u choose the brighter colour which i chose yellow)
    will give a full review tomorrow or if im not lazy will be around midnight :cool:
    Here's a picture
    31614_410556092350240_1612741290_n.jpg
    for those asking where i bought it : Go facebook and search up : Forever Perfume & Pro Sport ( Im not promoting or anything but it just feels really great and cheap that i have to share it) Price is around RM48 but there are 3 types : Durable, soft, and thick (i Chose durable)Price may vary on where you stay and which 1 u choose (Durable,Soft,Thick)
    Hope u like it :D

2. jayheatz

jayheatz Regular Member

Student
    well had a rough 3 hours with the racket and must say,it perfomed really well..it gave me a firm grip and feels really good with my hand. im a heavy sweater and usually after a hard session the grip would have been roughed up or harden quite a abit but in this case it was quite the same. i didnt put powder but it feels better without it tbh. the only thing i didnt like was it was not thick enough as i didnt overlap it..well that was my fault in my half so yeah...a great buy :)

3. johnnycorcoran

johnnycorcoran Regular Member

Photographer
    How did you buy it? I was on facebook wanted to buy on and made a comment, no reply